Home

So I just got disconnected/booted?

This is a discussion on So I just got disconnected/booted? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2017, 04:49 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
So I just got disconnected/booted?

So this happened

This isn't the first time it's happened to me, but the first time I've got good video footage. I really wonder what these people are doing

I checked, and at least it doesn't give you an actual loss (was 84 before and 84 after), it was as if the fight simply never happened, since I also lost all progress I made towards objectives in that fight.

Hope people can't get away with this BS much longer though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2017, 05:43 PM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: So I just got disconnected/booted?

So lame. Happened to me a few times, pretty sure I was awarded a loss as well in ranked.
Old 06-02-2017, 05:51 PM   #3
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Has happened to me too.

Wonder what theyre doing?

If you're connected by Ethernet cable, and pull the cable out mid match, what happens?

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 06-02-2017, 06:57 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Has happened to me too.

Wonder what theyre doing?

If you're connected by Ethernet cable, and pull the cable out mid match, what happens?
That's just it, if I shut off my internet/console the EA server will notice I disconnected and give me the loss. They are able to interrupt their connection for just long enough (but not too long) for it to register as a network error and just delete the match. It's happened to me in Tekken too. there were a few notorious pullers who had 0 losses due to this crap (they were still pure trash so everyone knew)
Old 06-06-2017, 01:23 PM   #5
Rookie

Bananas I know this sucks and it boggles my mind but the last 3 times someone pulled this stunt on me I wound up getting the win though I don't know if you want to go this route. When playing everyone gets in a flow and wants to get to the next fight as soon as possible. The last 3 times this happened I was bitching because it got me twisted and my wife came in to say the dog had to be walked so I left it on the screen and it took me about 8 minutes to walk the dog and when I clicked to start the next fight I had the win. So that made me think that whomever hits 'Quit' first to get to the next match gets the loss. The next 2 times it happened I just thought I would give it a 5 minute timing and got the win in both of those though all 3 stated by KO/TKO. It may not matter to you and you may just want to get to the next fight but just for arguments sake if you have a long winning streak or string of title defenses going you may want to keep this in mind!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »