Home

do u queue everything? or it s just MM/lag etc

This is a discussion on do u queue everything? or it s just MM/lag etc within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2017, 11:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
do u queue everything? or it s just MM/lag etc

long story short
reversals with 0 stamina vs full stam
opponent seems at least half second ahead of everything
denying microfakes in crucifix, while if i want to deny that i have to input deny before even animation starts

so my question is do u really have to predict everything do u input "commands" even before animation starts?

because when fighting people from like div 7 or around, it seems that they re either queing everything or it has to be some connection issue

BUT comcast recently made my connection better for free to 55 download/6 upload, and i believe that should be more than enough for 2 player game

i dont believe that this is monitor/tv input lag issue either
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2017, 11:47 PM   #2
Pro

Re: do u queue everything? or it s just MM/lag etc

I just assume I'm at a disadvantage because I use wifi and a 65 inch TV.

I assume by your comment, you know what your doing and have a monitor, and hard wired console with Ethernet? Some of the guys on here told me it was materially different regardless of having good wifi and the TV with the best gaming specs on the market, outside of using a monitor.

Curious to hear what you uncover.

Also, to answer the question - you shouldn't have to guess.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:57 PM   #3
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Next time you're in online match trying hitting the block button and taking a mental note of how long it takes animation to start on your TV after hitting the button. It should be practically instantaneous. If not you are going to have a hard time with denials.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:43 AM   #4
Rookie

If you're one of these players who attempt to stand up as soon as you've been taken down, it becomes easy to block transitions.

Was playing a guy the other day who wasn't the best on the ground. He reversed one of my transitions which resulted in me having practically no stamina, vs him with almost full stamina in side control. The way the match had been going, I predicted he would move straight to top mount. Got the reversal, stood up, then KOd him.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-12-2017, 04:13 PM   #5
Rookie

i described issues in other topic http://forums.operationsports.com/fo...ming-game.html
if u want to hear whole story

i dont think i mentioned it there, but comcast upgraded my connection to 55 dl/6 ul. latency values stays same around 32ms.
all ports forwarded for xbox live.
bought new netgear router AC1200.
modem is motorola surfboard sb6121.
as for monitors i have two choices crappy TV Sanyo 39 from walmart, bought like 4years ago, for which i cannot find any input lag info at all
and dell monitor ST2220Lc bought like 6-7years ago.
while playing on dell monitor game seems little better, but by just very very small amount

microfakes in crucifix to arm trap/hip bump ,whatever it s called, side
i have to input deny before animation even starts
it s fast move and while animation is playing ur stamina goes all they way up to full

well i got 95 overall fighter in UT with 5* core ground moves, 3* workhorse perk, maxed physical,maxed ground stats etc. so when weird crap starts happening i notice that

arm traps, against me when i randomly mix first strike from full mount, armtrap
when i am in sub full mount, seeing strike, going in that direction for arm trap, my dude just start moving after he is hit..

as for momentum transitions, from side control to sprawl, from sprawl to over under etc. they got denied sometimes even if i have stam advantage, and i m not saying they shouldnt be denied, but window should be really small and it should be even smaller when opponent is throwing strike in those

block seems sometimes delayed as hell
that s another issue
i see guy in clinch i got him against cage i see his blocking high, i got for knee and somehow it got blocked, i see he s blocking low i go for uppercut, elbow whatever and it gots blocked, so i dont understand if this is connection issue or guy is just switching block really fast, but then why game doesnt display that

i have to literally predict submission defense, i cant really on what i see on screen, i see guy going in 2 directions i have to be switching them predicting future literally, now opponents with 50-60 sub defense got their gates flying without escape artist perk with 0 stamina, while i got full stamina and perks like Tap allready *3 , workhorse 3*, chess master 4* so i dont know where problem is because when tables turned and i am defending sub in those conditions my gates almost wont move at all
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »