Home

Ranked Fighter Records

This is a discussion on Ranked Fighter Records within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2017, 02:49 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Ranked Fighter Records

It wouldn't be bad if EA did it. Arcade Fighters do this as well. Tekken 7 It also does this also for Player Matches, & offline matches. It's a good way to track fighter usage and understand how many wins and losses you have with each fighter.

UFC Undisputed also had stats like this, and kept records of wins and losses against the computer, vs another player offline, vs people in player matches and also your ranked record. UFC Undisputed had alot of detail when it came to stats, it even went as far to track what game modes you played most or least of. What Weight Classes you play the most or least of offline,online and combined stats.

The more stats the better. I would like that and if it showed our 3 Fighter Strengths like UFC Undisputed does for online matches.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:13 PM   #10
Rookie

Hands down all for this! Honestly don't care the mode -Ranked-UT- ect but it would be great to see your opponents record before instead of after the fight.For one if you see an opponent with a great record for many people it makes them play better- smarter- and sometimes beyond their skill level. Of course it works the opposite to in the case there are guys who are going to think they lost before the fight even begins= but that's life and a game isn't going to change someones mentality. I would like for I to go as far as stating win/losses and how many wins by KO or Sub just like a real fight.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:34 PM   #11
Pro

This same topic of a more detailed personal/community stats was brought up shortly after the release of UFC 2. We expected stats to be more fleshed out for from UFC 1, but it didn't turn out that way. GameplayDev, I believe chimed in, and said it had been considered internally but time or resources constraints ultimately put it on the chopping block. EA has posted detailed community stats on Facebook, so we know they have them. +1 on adding detailed stats for UFC 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 01:59 AM   #12
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

I agree, this is a good idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »