Home

Information Provided by MartialMind

This is a discussion on Information Provided by MartialMind within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2017, 01:39 PM   #33
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Information Provided by MartialMind

I mean saying, "You can move like Cruz", is still extremely vague. What does that actually mean for in game mechanics, and controls? No idea how something like that is actually going to implemented in game.

Very interesting, and awesome, but I feel still fairly vague.

------

Also,

If this is what Conor looks like in UFC 3, then that is actually extremely awesome!!!

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 09-06-2017, 01:53 PM   #34
Rookie

I'm just really excited that they put so much work into the stand up this time. Seems like three is a magic number for MMA games.
Old 09-06-2017, 02:04 PM   #35
MVP

If the third game comes out in this year, we should have seen a trailer already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2017, 02:04 PM   #36
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meccanical
I'm just really excited that they put so much work into the stand up this time. Seems like three is a magic number for MMA games.
Man you ain't kidding! That's really the main spot that EA UFC 2 lacked was a good stand up,just wasn't much of an advance over UFC 1. The idea of a completely revamped stand up and hopefully clinch,with the ground game from EA UFC 2,man I can't get my hands on this game soon enough !!
Old 09-06-2017, 02:10 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Its borderline. Most of it is impressions. The Cruz info is direct info and so is Conor. That info isnt vague. I agree that it isnt a big deal but GPD makes a legitimate point. If they removed the Cruz movement (because it was buggy or some other issue), people here will be dissapointed because they were now expecting it to be in game.
Please....... It should not happen. Its a big deal for me.
Old 09-06-2017, 02:10 PM   #38
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
If the third game comes out in this year, we should have seen a trailer already.
See,I thought that too,that we should have at least seen some screen shots or at least a small write up of what to expect but everyone on here dismissed it and said with sports games they never release info til about 3 months before release,which is not true because they usually start showing screen shots for Madden and NBA 2K at the beginning of the year which is usually 7-8 months before release. It's always like this with UFC games though for whatever reason,not like they will have any competition lol. Anyways I wouldn't expect this game before March,that seems to be when the last 2 have dropped and in all honesty I can wait that long or even longer,I don't want it rushed,no excuses just get it right. This has the potential to be THE best MMA game hands down. UFC 2 was close, just needed some balance and improvements to the stand up. Let's see if they can deliver.
Old 09-06-2017, 02:42 PM   #39
Rookie

I hope they'll still have Mike Tyson in the game. It'll be fun to play as him with the new mechanics.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:03 PM   #40
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
If this is what Conor looks like in UFC 3, then that is actually extremely awesome!!!

It's going to look great, I can't wait to see it. I'm just way more worried about game balance and stat distribution after being reminded how easily it is to render the better part of the roster mostly useless online unless you insist on giving yourself a huge handicap on each match you play.

Anyway, I'd be surprised if they can launch the next game without running a Ultimate Team beta again. Balance for that mode is so incredibly challenging, I expect them to want to get a headstart on that again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »