Home

Ideas for next dlc fighter

This is a discussion on Ideas for next dlc fighter within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2017, 09:44 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ideas for next dlc fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunbarsantiago
*flyweight
Yes flyweight sorry
Old 09-19-2017, 10:00 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gion
That's why I said actual combat experience not action hero, big difference between Sylvester Stallone and Chuck Norris. Don't forget that cung le is a big action star also
Right, and there's a BIG difference between Chuck Norris and actual professional MMA fighter in the high league (UFC). And this is a MMA simulation game for that matter which replicates actual professional MMA fighting. So i still can't see why it would make any sense to bring those, yes action stars (made their real name through movies) to be in this game. It makes far more sense to bring in the women's flyweight division as dlc which are a newly added division in the UFC, and this is supposedly a "UFC" game with it's license.

Last edited by TGOne; 09-19-2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:30 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGOne
Right, and there's a BIG difference between Chuck Norris and actual professional MMA fighter in the high league (UFC). And this is a MMA simulation game for that matter which replicates actual professional MMA fighting. So i still can't see why it would make any sense to bring those, yes action stars (made their real name through movies) to be in this game. It makes far more sense to bring in the women's flyweight division as dlc which are a newly added division in the UFC, and this is supposedly a "UFC" game with it's license.
Chuck is a black belt in BJJ and a multi time world combat karate champion, he certainly has the potential to beat the daylights out of many unranked UFC fighters granted if he wasn't 80. I fully endorse an MMA simulator but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun with legendary fighting icons

Sent from my 5054N using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 09:57 PM   #12
Rookie

I think that I want all the fighters who became champions in the past and the players entering the Hall of Fame to be prepared by DLC.
I will spare money on this.
I understand that there are various obstacles, but I hope they manage to realize.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:31 PM   #13
Banned

How about real fighters? Guys like Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee should be saved for CAF people. That's why you have a deep and fun CAF mode.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:56 PM   #14
Rookie

Retired fighters who have a good relationship with the UFC like Brian Stann, Kenny Florian, Dan Hardy, Yves Edwards, Brock Lesnar and maybe a deal with Randy Couture just for the hell of it. Also the ones in the Hall of Fame like ysjoooji mentioned.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:04 PM   #15
Pro

If your EA and like money, the choice for paid DLC would be a "Classic Champs" pack. Dust off the UFC 1 models and give us all the past champs. Hendricks, Pettis, Barao and Aldo are examples of fighters I would love to have a champ version of and are quite different now, than they were in their heyday. Others like Jones and Mighty Mouse would be cool to have beardless and in pre reebok era shorts. You have the licenses and the assets EA, please take more of my cash!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 09:06 PM   #16
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKEZERO
If your EA and like money, the choice for paid DLC would be a "Classic Champs" pack. Dust off the UFC 1 models and give us all the past champs. Hendricks, Pettis, Barao and Aldo are examples of fighters I would love to have a champ version of and are quite different now, than they were in their heyday. Others like Jones and Mighty Mouse would be cool to have beardless and in pre reebok era shorts. You have the licenses and the assets EA, please take more of my cash!
Aldo in ufc 1 was the worst!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »