Home

Starving for new info on EA UFC3.

This is a discussion on Starving for new info on EA UFC3. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2017, 09:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Starving for new info on EA UFC3.

When are we going to get any info on this game? I know there have been a few things but we need more! Does anyone have any dates on when some info will come out? Do the gamechangers get to go and play the game again at a later time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Re: Starving for new info on EA UFC3.

They started throwing out info around mid November for the second game, I'm expecting them to follow a similar schedule this time around. Should not take that much longer.

I think they'll always do a pre-launch GameChangers event too, as I've seen with other EA titles anyway.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:04 AM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcelts
When are we going to get any info on this game? I know there have been a few things but we need more! Does anyone have any dates on when some info will come out? Do the gamechangers get to go and play the game again at a later time?
We get to go at a later date but we dont know when yet because we dont know the official release date.

As Yaari said, I think the info is coming relatively soon. Fifa comes out next week so the marketing team can start to turn their attention to UFC after that.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:54 PM   #4
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

And I'm dying to give you info.

What a pickle we're in.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:57 PM   #5
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

I played UFC3.

AMA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 05:14 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
I played UFC3.

AMA
Do you think stamina will be implemented better this time around? I get sick of people throwing 150 more strikes than me. They should definitely be hurt easier and they should be significantly slower!
Old 09-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #7
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcelts
Do you think stamina will be implemented better this time around? I get sick of people throwing 150 more strikes than me. They should definitely be hurt easier and they should be significantly slower!
Agree, and "implented better" is still way below the expectations I have for it. It ruins my experience tremendously when I go to the later rounds and find my kick-spamming opponent still having the same stamina capacity as I do.

I like this set of GameChangers but it is unfortunate we won't get to know what we're giving feedback on until it is too late to really do anything about it. I can only hope they make the right decisions on things that annoy me so much in the second game.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:51 PM   #8
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
Agree, and "implented better" is still way below the expectations I have for it. It ruins my experience tremendously when I go to the later rounds and find my kick-spamming opponent still having the same stamina capacity as I do.

I like this set of GameChangers but it is unfortunate we won't get to know what we're giving feedback on until it is too late to really do anything about it. I can only hope they make the right decisions on things that annoy me so much in the second game.
Just keep giving feedback. Alot of times I see stuff that people post on the forums and realize that we have already talked to the devs about this. Also there are alot of things that people mention that I had no idea were issues and I and others pass them along to the team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »