Home

Major exploit?

This is a discussion on Major exploit? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2017, 12:55 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Major exploit?

Today in a match i came against someone who was potentially using an exploit. Unless this is a random happens bug that was introduced by the new patch but i really don't know. But either way if it is happening a lot its pretty gamebreaking. I only played one game because this got me tilted so i dont know how much its happening. So what's happening as you can see in the clip is that he is posturing up out of full guard without any animation or time for me to get a transition block. The game is acting as if i am throwing a punch with my hand controlling his head, which i was not. It happened over and over and over in the 5th round. So i was pretty sure he knew what he was doing and was exploiting it but im hoping that isnt the case. He is a player top 10 on the leaderboards for xbox. You can see it happen twice in the clip. Once in the beginning and another time after pulling him into full guard.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/zzzeric/video/38228247

Sent from my LGLS991 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by zeric; 10-24-2017 at 12:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2017, 12:56 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Major exploit?

It happens 3 times in the clip**

Sent from my LGLS991 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-24-2017, 01:12 AM   #3
Banned

Kasel's Arena

What do you mean it's pretty gamebreaking? hate to break it to ya but the whole game is broken and I really don't understand how anyone plays it or complains about anything specific when it's all ****ed up, especially when we're so close to UFC 3, do you expect the developers to sit down and figure out how to start fixing something from the tens of game breaking bugs in the game now after so long and so close to UFC 3?

My advise is to forget about UFC 2, enjoy another game and hope that the next one is finally good.
Old 10-24-2017, 04:32 AM   #4
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasel
What do you mean it's pretty gamebreaking? hate to break it to ya but the whole game is broken and I really don't understand how anyone plays it or complains about anything specific when it's all ****ed up, especially when we're so close to UFC 3, do you expect the developers to sit down and figure out how to start fixing something from the tens of game breaking bugs in the game now after so long and so close to UFC 3?

My advise is to forget about UFC 2, enjoy another game and hope that the next one is finally good.
I get that but for the most part everything in UFC 2 works like it’s supposed to. Maybe it’s badly designed but it works, whereas this is a clear bug I think. No way this should happen under normal circumstances.
Old 10-24-2017, 12:01 PM   #5
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasel
do you expect the developers to sit down and figure out how to start fixing something from the tens of game breaking bugs in the game now after so long and so close to UFC 3?
It's important because we need to make sure whatever this is doesn't carry over into the next game.

I've never seen this problem before, which means it's entirely possible had it not been brought to our attention.

So thanks for posting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2017, 03:51 PM   #6
Banned

Kasel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
It's important because we need to make sure whatever this is doesn't carry over into the next game.

I've never seen this problem before, which means it's entirely possible had it not been brought to our attention.

So thanks for posting.
I would have expected UFC 3 to be different enough so that anything UFC 2 related wouldn't matter anymore, but at least it only means that the ground game is similar and not the striking or clinch systems, though I really hoped that the ground system would change as well to something more responsive like Undisputed 3 but oh well it is what it is, I'm glad that at least the stand up will be completely changed.

Perhaps the potential 60fps will make the ground game feel more responsive/realistic

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »