Home

So how will this new Ultimate team work?

This is a discussion on So how will this new Ultimate team work? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2017, 02:59 PM   #9
MVP

Yaari's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry Re: So how will this new Ultimate team work?

Think these real fighters exist for a collecting purpose or something. I dont really know. I kinda liked the CAF thing but they need to balance it so they arent OP stacked with ridiculous stats. That just kills the fun.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:16 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: So how will this new Ultimate team work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
Think these real fighters exist for a collecting purpose or something. I dont really know. I kinda liked the CAF thing but they need to balance it so they arent OP stacked with ridiculous stats. That just kills the fun.
It says you can fight as them in the link i posted on the first post. And knowing EA, they will be like "sure you can make your caf, but you can spend money and pull a 99 ovr Conor so your 70 ovr caf will be dog doodoo.

UT for this game with cafs was super fun and i enjoyed it a ton, super disappointed if it comes out how i think it will.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:38 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam223
Ultimate Team makes no sense in a fighting game
The name doesn’t really but the concept works better in UFC than any other game I’ve played. I got into UFC but never really liked Madden or The Show’s versions. I’m a little anxious to see how they handle the real fighters (are they just skins?) because I thought UT was conceptualized pretty perfectly in 2 but we’ll see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2017, 06:42 PM   #12
Rookie

I know its not a lot of info currently, but it seems like a pretty solid educated guess that as of right now you will be able to use real fights you pull from packs in UT, im a tad surprised i dont see more reaction to this seeing as how popular UT is in every EA game and its a pretty big mode that makes them constant money and also gets constant content updates.

Are you all ok with using real fighters over your caf? Im sure those real fighters will be much better if you pull them out of a pack or a set.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:38 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeRNT
I know its not a lot of info currently, but it seems like a pretty solid educated guess that as of right now you will be able to use real fights you pull from packs in UT, im a tad surprised i dont see more reaction to this seeing as how popular UT is in every EA game and its a pretty big mode that makes them constant money and also gets constant content updates.

Are you all ok with using real fighters over your caf? Im sure those real fighters will be much better if you pull them out of a pack or a set.
There’s no use (over)reacting when we don’t know how it’ll actually work. It could be anything from the fighters just being skins, to them starting at the same OVR as a normal UTCAF, to them being an overpowered mess. We just have to wait a few weeks and then give lots of feedback during the beta if it isn’t working out.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:59 PM   #14
MVP

Trillz's Arena

They should have kept UT with Cafs, ranked and unranked is for normal fighters. I cant see how they will balance this.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:06 PM   #15
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
They should have kept UT with Cafs, ranked and unranked is for normal fighters. I cant see how they will balance this.
They can balance it by making them cosmetic. Just skins, basically.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2017, 09:19 PM   #16
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
They can balance it by making them cosmetic. Just skins, basically.
if they do that, then yh it can work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »