Home

I attempted to beat Undisputed 3's Ultimate AI Anderson Silva with striking only.

This is a discussion on I attempted to beat Undisputed 3's Ultimate AI Anderson Silva with striking only. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2017, 02:51 PM   #9
Banned

Acebaldwin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I attempted to beat Undisputed 3's Ultimate AI Anderson Silva with striking only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
Yeah your voice will be heard if you put your mic on (I won't be able to talk though while I stream, my mic is connected to my PC so I can commentate over the stream. Sent you a PSN message BTW, I'm ready)
ahh ok, yeah I won't be talking then. I'm no youtuber, I don't talk to myself outloud.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:51 PM   #10
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Re: I attempted to beat Undisputed 3's Ultimate AI Anderson Silva with striking only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acebaldwin
ahh ok, yeah I won't be talking then.
No worries my man
Old 11-12-2017, 04:35 PM   #11
Banned

WOW this actually looks better than EA UFC 2. Hopefully UFC 3 finally surpasses last-gen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2017, 04:56 PM   #12
Banned

Acebaldwin's Arena

Anyone else want to fight? He's playing with another guy at the moment and he's disconnecting again and again so it's a bit boring to watch. Add me: Acebaldwin

edit: breh, I'm rewatching our fight Sokoudjou vs Liddell, and you already know I'm gassing before I do because of the hud you said you didn't have. :P Next time you better not have it on!

Last edited by Acebaldwin; 11-12-2017 at 05:38 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:19 PM   #13
Rookie

Nice!

Also, upload another Career mode video soon, I wanna see Alves get that belt!
Old 11-12-2017, 06:46 PM   #14
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acebaldwin
Anyone else want to fight? He's playing with another guy at the moment and he's disconnecting again and again so it's a bit boring to watch. Add me: Acebaldwin

edit: breh, I'm rewatching our fight Sokoudjou vs Liddell, and you already know I'm gassing before I do because of the hud you said you didn't have. :P Next time you better not have it on!
Haha I'm sorry man, I legit thought I never had it on because it was off offline, somehow I never noticed. Guess you just don't realise when you've played that much. Will turn it off next time!
Old 11-12-2017, 06:47 PM   #15
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moozoog
Nice!

Also, upload another Career mode video soon, I wanna see Alves get that belt!
Oh you watch my Career mode series? That's awesome, thanks for the support man

I got episode 6 recorded Gonna edit tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2017, 09:57 AM   #16
Rookie

Nekrotik's Arena

This post tempted me to fire up UD3 again....holy god damn I forgot how hard it was!

I also really, really miss the ground game in UD3. The AI is way WAY more fun to play against than in EA UFC...the graphics suck, the movesets are crap, but something about the game makes it feel way more realistic and fun. I really hope UFC 3 comes close.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »