Home

Thank you to the Devs

This is a discussion on Thank you to the Devs within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2017, 02:28 PM   #25
EA Sports UFC Developer

OVR: 0
Re: Thank you to the Devs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Thanks, it really does make a difference to hear that.

We'll find out soon enough if the efforts paid off, but the fact that you know we're at least trying goes a long way.

It's entirely possible that we listened but screwed up the implementation. Or missed something important. If that happens, let us know and we'll do our best to fix it.

It's also possible that the ideas we took from the community really do make for an awesome game. Something better than you've ever played before.

If that's the case, let's work together to make it even better!

I'm nervous and excited for the 27th.
+1

As a gamer myself for many years, it's been really rewarding to be able to provide the kind of developer interaction I wish I was able to have with the games and franchises I played growing up. Having a team lead who wants to reach out and build that kind of community as well is awesome.

Most devs for a game will read the forums (ours included), and some might event post from time to time, outside of the standard community manager role, but I've never seen a game with devs as open or available as ours outside of indy studios.

Hopefully we can keep it going!

Thanks for the support
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2017, 02:32 PM   #26
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Fight iq stat makes skynet's job easier, lol.

These forums have been my most rewarding online experience in regards to gaming. Props to the devs, and of course those dudes that for out of the way to make long informative posts.

And Fish and Bigg Cee, thanks too them as well.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:45 PM   #27
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbordon
"If it don't make dollars it don't make sense"
Old 11-14-2017, 07:52 PM   #28
Rookie

True. As much as people (including myself) talk crap about the games, the devs are legit, good guys who want to make a great game.

Thank you devs!
Old 11-14-2017, 08:30 PM   #29
Rookie

thanks to the devs. GPD n Skynet. for popping in and voicing your opinions and for even responding at all. as you guys have already said most games dont really get that support throughout the dev cycle. keep up the good work cant wait to play the final product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Just remember with something new there will be complaining add freaking out at first before players become acclimated. Don't take it personally.

As for me, the 27th is just another day. I hope the beta doesn't have NDA so I can read about it.

i dont understand why its not working for you man. its pretty easy to link up if i remember correctly. this is what its suppose to look like for anyone that doesnt know what hes talking about.

hopefully you can figure this out maybe try making another account and linking that way. im sure it doesnt matter what account youre using. pretty sure seniority wont get you a code.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:43 PM   #30
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickrick_Csc
thanks to the devs. GPD n Skynet. for popping in and voicing your opinions and for even responding at all. as you guys have already said most games dont really get that support throughout the dev cycle. keep up the good work cant wait to play the final product.

i dont understand why its not working for you man. its pretty easy to link up if i remember correctly. this is what its suppose to look like for anyone that doesnt know what hes talking about.

hopefully you can figure this out maybe try making another account and linking that way. im sure it doesnt matter what account youre using. pretty sure seniority wont get you a code.
Lol, it was linked for the beta last time. I've tried everything. I'm over it, I've much worse adversity in my life, lol.

I will try to keep my jealousy to a minimum of their isn't a NDA and people post about it here.

Still a chance I get beta, things might have changed since last time, and kitty can be very persuasive. I will not be calling EA though. Lol
Old 11-14-2017, 09:02 PM   #31
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickrick_Csc
pretty sure seniority wont get you a code.
Forgot to add as far as seniority goes I'm towards the bottom of the totem pole. I post a lot, but I only came after the EA forums went down. If anyone remembers I left there kicking and screaming lol. For a while I think it was just me, big cee dropping in to say hi to me, and some psychopath going bananas on ea website.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2017, 09:06 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Forgot to add as far as seniority goes I'm towards the bottom of the totem pole. I post a lot, but I only came after the EA forums went down. If anyone remembers I left there kicking and screaming lol. For a while I think it was just me, big cee dropping in to say hi to me, and some psychopath going bananas on ea website.

Oh yeah that’s the same time I came here too. I would be on that forum almost as much as this one. But once they closed it from all the spam n reopened it that place is a GD ghost town haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »