Home

EA Sports UFC 3 Ultimate Team - New Features

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 3 Ultimate Team - New Features within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2017, 03:34 PM   #1
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

OVR: 0
EA Sports UFC 3 Ultimate Team - New Features

https://www.ea.com/games/ufc/ufc-3/u...m/new-features

Saw this on EA’s UFC site, had to post it here among the hype.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2017, 03:38 PM   #2
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Re: EA Sports UFC 3 Ultimate Team - New Features

Looks nice. I like the new menu color scheme. Doesn't do much for me other than that though.
Ultimate Team really disappointed me so new features are not going to excite me. I want to hear how they are going to make it so that it is actually enjoyable.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:41 PM   #3
Rookie

Nice Anderson silva in the heavyweight division. It seems that you can now switch weightclasses with these guys in ut. So maybe that is also possible in normal ranked matches then. It seems that you can assign contracts for them so that you fight a certain amount of matches with them. Really curious to see how that works in combination with the cafs.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:45 PM   #4
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirsunny2
Nice Anderson silva in the heavyweight division. It seems that you can now switch weightclasses with these guys in ut. So maybe that is also possible in normal ranked matches then. It seems that you can assign contracts for them so that you fight a certain amount of matches with them. Really curious to see how that works in combination with the cafs.
Contracts in these modes usually are not really a fun addition at all tbh.
It's pack filler and just an annoying addition to the game.
If all these UFC fighters are going to be available on contract then that is not really something that excites me.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:45 PM   #5
Pro

TheUFCVeteran's Arena

Quote:
Oh wow, didn’t notice the weights until you mentioned it. Silva at HW is gonna be interesting, huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2017, 04:02 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFCVeteran
Oh wow, didn’t notice the weights until you mentioned it. Silva at HW is gonna be interesting, huh?
Yes really interesting, this means that guys like saki (if he is in) can also be used in heavyweights. Probably also means that it is possible to hold 2 belts in career mode. Really nice addition. Still have absolutely no clue how this will work out in UT. Might be also possible to assign new moves to excisting fighters. A lot of question marks for the beta, thats for sure.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:04 PM   #7
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

Shame that the mode is completely ruined by pay to win. I spent a decent amount on this and still didn't end up with maxed out fighters. The mode ended up being a bunch of people who had bought a ton of the packs and had maxed out stats. It was gross. But that's why EA are the biggest gaming company around.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:08 PM   #8
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Yes really interesting, this means that guys like saki (if he is in) can also be used in heavyweights. Probably also means that it is possible to hold 2 belts in career mode. Really nice addition. Still have absolutely no clue how this will work out in UT. Might be also possible to assign new moves to excisting fighters. A lot of question marks for the beta, thats for sure.
I'm expecting these UFC fighters to just be skins, after which you can just give them whatever moves you want.

I don't think they will add much to the mode other than being able to play as your favorite fighter. They are nice filler for packs I suppose. With there being contracts and UFC fighters in the packs, they have more stuff to put in them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »