Home

UFC 3. Requested fighters.

This is a discussion on UFC 3. Requested fighters. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2017, 09:53 PM   #17
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 3. Requested fighters.

Bisping with 75.5" reach
Antonina Shevchenko
Old 11-25-2017, 11:48 PM   #18
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Big Nog please
Old 11-26-2017, 01:41 AM   #19
Banned

Brock,,, would be fun.
Old 11-26-2017, 01:58 AM   #20
The One

EmazingErik's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasel
A GSP that doesn't look like a terribly made CAF. When I saw this new GSP

I was like well **** man, looks like I'm not playing as my favorite fighter of all time again for the third game in a row. And why is he always so yellow in your games lol, when I added this image to imgur to post it here and had it opened in paint to crop it, I played for a sec with one of the options and he turned out like twice more like himself with a simple effect, he it is

I wasn't worried at all that he'd turn out this bad again since the rumors of him returning (especially at MW which should be another cause for a new model) I thought they'd make sure to do him honor especially considering he's the MMA pride of Canada which is the home of the devs but eh.. what can you do.

He's so skinny and long in-game (especially the neck, dafuq, he has the shortest lizard like neck in the sport lol) which is the opposite of his body structure which makes me wonder if I should just make a CAF of his instead because honestly if someone posted this as CAF I'd say it's pretty bad for a CAF but good job on the face kind of.

And this is him at welterweight, he's way more wide and tank like built now at MW than he was at WW. So please devs, do this legend and current MW champion honor and portray him realistically and as true to life as you can, because you can obviously do a way better job as you did with fighters like Gustaffson, Chuck Liddell, Jon Jones, Tyron Woodley, Dominic Cruz, Mighty Mouse, Stipe Miocic and many others, this champion deserves attention to detail in a game which might not exist if it wasn't for him bringing the sport to where it is now that EA bought the license to it (not the sport but the UFC, you know what I mean lol)

I don't mean to be negative about UFC 3 as I was about UFC 1 and 2, but everyone already posts all the positive stuff I agree with and put likes on so there's no reason to parrot them I think, I'm just giving feedback on what isn't being said. If this is how GSP looks in UFC 3 it means that many fighters that haven't been revealed yet probably look terrible as well and as a fan of MMA gaming I would really like it if someone monitored the fight model making before finishing with them to save money and not remake fighters because most players won't use them like I never used my favorite fighter, or Rampage (understandable because he wasn't scanned) or Tim Means, Nick Diaz etc.

While I'm on the subject of fighter models, I thank you guys for changing Bispings shorts to what he really fights with these days after a few guys suggested it here, things like that are REALLY appreciated by some of us here like me. Now change his his to be lighter, his beard is ginger not black!

Nah I kidd. Unless it's not a lot of work then yeah please lol
That's one thing that kinda bugs me. I wish most if not all the fighters in the game actually had the same body formations like in real life, but who knows how much of their resources would be taken up just to do those. As long as the game is fun, and I have a feeling from all the talk here, then it's all good.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:20 AM   #21
Rookie

Shak 2 Times's Arena

Doo Ho Choi with black hair and his regular complexion; Jorge Masvidal at both LW and WW would be nice

*also WW fighter Leon 'Rocky' Edwards

Last edited by Shak 2 Times; 11-26-2017 at 12:17 PM. Reason: 1 more guy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2017, 09:52 AM   #22
MVP

Anthony Johnson at HW so I can put him up against Francis Ngannou.

Regarding the GSP, 100% agree with you dude, the model looks weird and something was off about him in the previous games too :/

His neck looks too long, his shoulders need more muscles, atm he has shoulders that look like a Diaz type guy instead of a Tyrong Woodley type guy. His body also looks flat / deflated, he needs more definition in his muscles to make them pop out more rather than have the soft Diaz look.

His belly also needs to be more bulky and protrude slightly. His arms need to be more chiselled instead of the flat deflated Diaz style arms he has going on.

His chest needs more definition too.

Basing all of these comments off looking at that particular screenshot and Googling GSP at Welterweight.

Biggest issue out of the above is the neck. The face also looks way too soft but might just be the lighting. Really not a fan of the soft look in general unless the fighter looks that way IRL.

Edit: He looks much better with this angle but again, the neck issue could still be there https://www.operationsports.com/wp-c...jpg-large.jpeg

Last edited by AydinDubstep; 11-26-2017 at 10:02 AM.
Old 11-26-2017, 01:18 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeshuashammer
Dan Severne.
Mike Tyson.
Matt Serra
Pat Militech
Kimbo slice is family needs the 💰💰
Josh Koscheck.
Renzo Gracie.
Don Frye
Randy Coture
I agree with this list except I never understood why they decided to put Mike Tyson in here. Kimbo? Sure I would love that, but I would be worried about this stamina.... ok bad joke but ya it would be cool. I can't believe most of these you mentioned are not in the game already... thought some were but I guess I never noticed.
Old 11-26-2017, 01:51 PM   #24
Rookie

I’m an old school guy so I’d like to see a classic Ufc fighters pack or pioneers pack. Something like that with some of these guys

Pat melitich
Dan Severn
Don Frye
Gary goodridge
Classic mark Coleman
Pedro Rizzo
Marco Ruas
Kevin randleman
Tank abbot
Maurice smith

N the likes of these guys would be cool but they’ll never happen.

Randy couture
Frank shamrock
Ken shamrock
Fedor Emelianenko
Tito Ortiz

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »