Home

Wow,this is a shocker........

This is a discussion on Wow,this is a shocker........ within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2017, 10:49 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Wow,this is a shocker........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalformedDC2009
Where's the thumbs down button? These are lightweights! They are fast as f*** in the octagon.
So you think the punch speed in ufc 2 was too slow for the lightweights cause what I’m looking at is hands being thrown in fast foward
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 11:02 AM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalStumpy
If you didn't have exclusivity you guys would be completely screwed.
I find it always quite fascinating why guys that are utterly dissapointed and disgusted by a game keep coming to a dedicated forum and keep posting salty messages.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:06 AM   #27
Banned

Honestly feel it’s sad that this is what we’re seeing from gameplay , though some new additions are awesome I feel as though presentation at least could’ve been changed it’s been a year and a half since the last ufc and all you “overhauled” is the striking ? The striking doesn’t look like a year and a half a work , we still have the same presentations as ufc 2 same grappling as ufc 2 Just a different stand up that’s what You guys want to sell us on ? I’m a huge fan of the UFC and this game title but they way it looks after all this time , sheesh
Old 11-27-2017, 11:06 AM   #28
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalStumpy
Because we used to have options until EA took them away. They do the same for every sport and genre and people are finally standing up for their rights.
LOL. There was never an option for a UFC game. A game company could make another MMA game if they wanted to.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:07 AM   #29
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tet122011
Honestly feel it’s sad that this is what we’re seeing from gameplay , though some new additions are awesome I feel as though presentation at least could’ve been changed it’s been a year and a half since the last ufc and all you “overhauled” is the striking ? The striking doesn’t look like a year and a half a work , we still have the same presentations as ufc 2 same grappling as ufc 2 Just a different stand up that’s what You guys want to sell us on ? I’m a huge fan of the UFC and this game title but they way it looks after all this time , sheesh
I keep seeing presentation complaints. What are you guys looking for? They are using the real life UFC presentation elements.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:08 AM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirsunny2
I find it always quite fascinating why guys that are utterly dissapointed and disgusted by a game keep coming to a dedicated forum and keep posting salty messages.
Because this is where to post feedback whether good or bad you can’t act like everything is perfect with the game , if the community has an issue it should be addressed we’re the ones paying for the game and putting money in their pockets so they should make something to our liking as a community
Old 11-27-2017, 11:09 AM   #31
Pro

GDP did you guys add more camera angles? I noticed one of ipodking carters videos from the event that the camera seemed much closer then the videos MMA game uploaded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 11:12 AM   #32
Rookie

emmdeekay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
LOL. There was never an option for a UFC game. A game company could make another MMA game if they wanted to.
Just to play Devil's advocate

Were released within 6 months of each other.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »