Home

Nate Diaz is extremely OP

This is a discussion on Nate Diaz is extremely OP within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2017, 09:09 AM   #49
The One

EmazingErik's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Nate Diaz is extremely OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95
I've gotta say... I really feel like Diaz when I use him. Sticking with the 1-2 and timing it correctly is the way to go. Which is pretty much all he does irl. You've gotta switch it up in game if people are good at slipping though. I normally just head kick KO people who are slipping.... Which is where the realism ends lol.
Exactly my thoughts haha.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:27 AM   #50
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

Except for the special 1-2, Conor is actually faster than Nate.

Thing is: Nate is longer and has "busier" animations with his punches, making it look like he is doing more stuff in the same amount of time, but the actual punches are slower than Conor's (just a bit).
Old 11-28-2017, 10:43 AM   #51
Pro

He still seems super fast and crazy powerful. I had one guy doing nothing but 1-2-1-2 and every time it would rock me if I could duck it in time. Eventually I got the KO but its crazy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2017, 12:29 PM   #52
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

As people said: duck... and do so relatively early, when you're coming in.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:32 PM   #53
Banned

It's insane how people are jumping to conclusions. Did you even read the striking guide guys? It should almost be a requirement or something, especially when everyone is posting their misinformed opinions publicly. You have a responsibility to actually learn the game mechanics before spouting off mistruths. This is a great game. Nate Diaz is not OP, it's called fighter variety.

Each fighter has his own strengths and weaknesses, and it's so good that people are overwhelmed. Once you learn Nate Diaz weaknesses, you will realize that the fighters in the game are perfectly balanced.

READ THE GUIDES !!!!
Old 11-28-2017, 12:37 PM   #54
Rookie

No Diaz has way too much power and speed, The Diaz Bros are volume strikers, KO artist. And the speed.....EA Canada wtf were you thinking?
Old 11-28-2017, 10:44 PM   #55
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Okay, here's a good example of why combos need to be tuned. Diaz has a leg health event AND gets a head health event, yet he is able to pull off a combo in the middle of getting tagged while in BOTH health events and actually KO me lol. Granted, this was day one of the Beta and had little idea what I was doing, but this should not be possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2017, 10:49 PM   #56
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
Okay, here's a good example of why combos need to be tuned. Diaz has a leg health event AND gets a head health event, yet he is able to pull off a combo in the middle of getting tagged while in BOTH health events and actually KO me lol. Granted, this was day one of the Beta and had little idea what I was doing, but this should not be possible.
You might not agree with me, but i love what i just witnessed in that video. That’s why UFC 3 is gunna be a great game. Anything can happen at any time so you need to take your time and play smarter. I hope it stays that way.👍🏻

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »