Home

Leg kicks need to be tweaked a bit

This is a discussion on Leg kicks need to be tweaked a bit within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2017, 09:19 PM   #17
Rookie

chapmandachamp's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Leg kicks need to be tweaked a bit

I posted this in another thread but I think it might fit here better ,

1) Anderson leg is hardly damaged
2) I am rocked
3) this is in UT so my power /his leg r low stats
4) he is taunting
But it ends in a TKO. Something is too strong here not sure what

https://youtu.be/5O1kORROJnM

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-28-2017, 09:24 PM   #18
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmandachamp
I posted this in another thread but I think it might fit here better ,

1) Anderson leg is hardly damaged
2) I am rocked
3) this is in UT so my power /his leg r low stats
4) he is taunting
But it ends in a TKO. Something is too strong here not sure what

https://youtu.be/5O1kORROJnM

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
yes in this game when you taunt and get hit you get insta KOed.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:11 PM   #19
Rookie

I want to be clear here; I am not requesting a nerf, just a change so there aren't as many knockdowns. And im not saying it because i get knocked down alot. I almost never get knocked down from leg kicks.

Or maybe the knockdowns leading up to the tko should be active knockdowns. I just want a slight change, not a nerf.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:27 PM   #20
Rookie

I love the leg kicks!!

I love causing a health event with just one shot over and over and over and over and over. I can get 10 in just one round. So fun to watch my opponent limp around the ring half the match. They switch stances on me, then I chop their other leg over and over and over and over... EVERY SINGLE TIME CAUSING HEALTH EVENTS!

Sarcastic switch off* Fix the damn leg kicks... way OP. No one here can tell me other wise. It is NOT like this in real life. Fighters take a leg and yes they grimace on the face and keep moving forward but RARELY have I EVER seen an actual health event to the point that they are moving at a 10% snail pace. Picture that fight with Nate Diaz, I think against Dos Anjos, I think he took over 30 leg kicks and he walked through them with no problem. Next day, not so much. Personally I love the damage done back to the kicker, much like a Silva style damage minus the flappy leg, I get it. But this beta is not fun seeing all of these Rocks to the head and Rocks to the leg. I feel like I am playing street fighter.

Last edited by Mountin_Yew; 11-28-2017 at 10:30 PM.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:32 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadHunter1911
I want to be clear here; I am not requesting a nerf, just a change so there aren't as many knockdowns. And im not saying it because i get knocked down alot. I almost never get knocked down from leg kicks.

Or maybe the knockdowns leading up to the tko should be active knockdowns. I just want a slight change, not a nerf.
Dude, be honest with yourself. how many times did you rock someone's leg? You know damn well you rocked that leg probably 10 times in one match. Now think to your self and be honest..... no nerf needed? Of course it needs fixed, and I am the one knocking on your leg bud.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2017, 10:40 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Yeah, with all the talk of damage being too high, I haven't heard anyone complain about the hi/lo mixup with leg kicks and high kicks, which I find frustrating but manageable with closing distance.

But I'm waiting to see what other ways leg kicks can be used to too high effectiveness.

I have some ideas on ways to fix it, but want to see what shakes out here first.

The first two days have been all about learning.

I hope to see some cheese and exploit emerge over the remainder of the beta.
Oh I see a ton of cheese out there. I guess what I am saying is that it should feel fluid to where if I did not check that leg kick that I could at least take maybe 3 leg kicks with heavy damage and perhaps a slight limp first before a loud bang in your head phones with an obvious Rocked health event. I then find myself thinking about that one leg kick almost the entire round. Not sure what else to say without sounding like I am complaining. I would say just a bit more damage first with noticeable slower pace before a big flashing health event takes place. Its like a beacon to the whole match now. My opponent sees that and has two choices to make, go for that leg again and risk being checked or a nice leg kick to the head which btw rocks your opponent almost 95% of the time as well.

This is only my feedback. I totally get its a beta right now, but this is the first time in the last 2 UFC games that I am holding off purchasing.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:43 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyonelover
I like it the way it is now!! I been on both sides of the leg kick perks, its risk or reward!
Sorry but no, the leg kicks need to be toned down for sure. We should not see health event after health event up to 10 times in a single round. Come on now.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:48 PM   #24
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

I'm starting to give A LOT of leg health events when ever I start my matches with a "walk up" leg kick. I'm not running towards the opponent, just pushing forward and immediately starting the fight with a leg kick, I've had about 4 today. The damage in general doesn't need to be tweaked but the sudden health events from early leg kicks do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »