Home

Ugly Knock Outs - Give me your worst examples

This is a discussion on Ugly Knock Outs - Give me your worst examples within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2017, 03:12 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Ugly Knock Outs - Give me your worst examples

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShogunRua
What are you even talking about?? That second gif is literally better than any of the pre rendered animations of ufc 3. I will say that I do really enjoy the knockdown animations and I don’t care that those are pre rendered but when you knockout someone they should rag doll.
What are you talking about? The second one looks aweful due to No feeling any weight. Why dont you understand? Have you seen Kos like that in real life?? It seems like a paper, not a human. Looks super arcade like Takken7. I dont like pre made animations. We need more good KOs. Ea ufcs ragdoll is not good, as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2017, 03:20 AM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShogunRua
For the people defending the pre rendered animations do you actually feel that it’s better than a ragdoll system? Genuinely curious.
Nobody difending pre made animations here. Why dont you understand? Do you actually feeling Ea ufcs ragdoll was pefect and realistic?? KOs animations must have some weight. Ea ufcs one didnt have it. Every KOs felt flying air like a paper. Honestly, it was good??? I dont think so. We need more better one than it.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:43 AM   #67
Rookie

i went oooh when i landed this counter but when i saw the over exaggerated animation i was like they better fix this , thats not how it looks to be ko'd with the left coming in with a hook to the body , i wonder how it would look with ufc 2's physics system
Old 12-01-2017, 03:49 AM   #68
Rookie

@tissue you say you don't like ufc2 Kos makes it seem like u like these pre canned animations.gpd might read this and keep these horrible kos.can you just say you want ragdoll with more weight so people don't flip in the air so we can get this fixed before launch?
Old 12-01-2017, 03:56 AM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by melo627
@tissue you say you don't like ufc2 Kos makes it seem like u like these pre canned animations.gpd might read this and keep these horrible kos.can you just say you want ragdoll with more weight so people don't flip in the air so we can get this fixed before launch?
Acrually, I dont like pre made animations cuz it looks not varitiey. I just want better one looks realistic. I hate arcade animation. I think, ragdoll physics must have some weight.

Last edited by tissues250; 12-01-2017 at 04:26 AM.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:22 AM   #70
Rookie

I know what your saying I just don't want one of the devs to see what your saying and take it as you like these animations
Old 12-01-2017, 08:32 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidd_krispy
i went oooh when i landed this counter but when i saw the over exaggerated animation i was like they better fix this , thats not how it looks to be ko'd with the left coming in with a hook to the body , i wonder how it would look with ufc 2's physics system
The worst part about the system that's in place is that as soon as the strike hits and their head reacts, it looks great, but as soon as the 'knockout' animation starts, it spoils the entire fighters momentum.

If they could use the ragdoll system from UFC 2 but with the proper head reactions and the 'shocked' look on the fighters face from UFC 3, it'd be perfect.

I feel like for a better ragdoll system overall, most of the 'looseness' to the ragdoll should be on the head and neck, while the body still has weight to it, so a big hook would snap (well, twist) the fighters head to the side but everything below the head would be more stiff and weighty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2017, 08:36 AM   #72
Banned

Thank you so much for this thread GPD.

- it feels like my opponents body is forced to lay in a specific KO position. It needs to be more fluid after he hits the canvas.

- Cage isn't involved in KO animations. Opponents lay either on the side back or front. EA UFC 2s cage animations look great. You guys did a great job with the cage in ufc 2.

- limp body movement and stiff bodies. Some fighters literally drop dead with no movement at all, some go stiff. Unique moments. Make every KO unique and rememberable.

- I'd like to see stiff hands but it has to be rare

The ugliest KO: I knocked my opponent out with a hook and he landed on his side and the engine forced his body to lay on the back. That looked so ugly. I'm saving the animation next time. It happened quite a lot tbh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »