Home

I'm just gonna break the news on breaking blocks.

This is a discussion on I'm just gonna break the news on breaking blocks. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2017, 08:19 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: I'm just gonna break the news on breaking blocks.

I've been loving the block breaking the more I play with it. Reminds of my favourite thong.to do in FNC, break a good defensive fighters guard. My go too in FNC was jab, side strp left, jab, side step right, cross. This could usually work as the defending fighter wouldn't adjust to the slips, it felt great, and once I saw you could do that again in 3, o was sold haha.

I like advancing in with a 1-2, getting my opponent against the fence then alternating 1-2-4 1-2-6, get their guard prepped for straights, the blast the hole it opens with uppercuts, beautiful.

I love the layers striking has now. I was fighting Pettis the other night, noticed he kept leaning left to dodge my jab, so I strung up a jab feint rear high kick combo that he ducked right into, no more Pettis, I love the vulnerability moves with wind up now give, thought it can look odd if you put the input in for say, power overhand, and immediately get caught with a cross and KO'D, as it just looks like your fighter isn't doing anything when they eat the shot, there isn't a noticeable load up until they swing really, but your vulnerable as soon as you put the input in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »