Home

my feedback on ufc 3 beta

This is a discussion on my feedback on ufc 3 beta within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 06:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
my feedback on ufc 3 beta

First off i would like to say great job on the new striking system. i just had a few issues first i understand being vulnerable and getting rocked but i feel that it is really hard from not getting kod. since there is the new lunging attacks and sprinting it is really hard to evade a jab straight from diaz . i love the sprinting and lunges because of playing ufc 1 but it seems too easy to break thru blocks. it would be nice to be able to block or even use the head movement when rocked. ive tested it out and after being rocked or even before it seems like the jab and head are magnets the jab hits no matter what you do. now in a slow pace fight and picking shots is amazing and fun but when you get aggressive fighters that rocks you it seems like there's no escape. i know people are going to say try different things but it would be nice to be able to block a few more strikes before going nite nite . another issue i had was on the ground. im a grappler and prefer to be in the clinch or on the ground . the clinch muay thai has power but when i full mount someone they can block several elbows hooks and hammer fist so i think that should be buffed to make them feel worried. people in the beta can block 6-7 big strikes and just transition same in the half gaurd and im thinking this is just a bug because they dont even lose much off the blocking. i know im going to catch hell for this but the rocks can be toned down just a bit i even get rocked from diaz whike inside the pocket and from what i understood is that diaz deals more damage from a certain distance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2017, 06:14 PM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: my feedback on ufc 3 beta

Use the impressions thread please.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »