Home

Can we get some feedback?

This is a discussion on Can we get some feedback? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2017, 06:50 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Can we get some feedback?

It would be greatly appreciated if we could get some feedback from what is being discussed from the GC Skype or what not, because speaking up about things in general without some global insight is with reluctance.
What is really being tweaked? Are the developers aware that counter upppercuts cause flash KO's like it's no body's business. I don't want to be THAT GUY who just posts the obvious if that makes sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2017, 06:54 PM   #2
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

Re: Can we get some feedback?

It is getting a little frustrating that a lot of the feedback isn't being responded to by any of the game changers or anything (other than a couple). People have lives to attend to though so it's cool. I suspect what will happen is that after beta someone will make a post-beta thread where all the issues are spoken about. It'd be easier for everyone if they were all in one place. The current beta impressions thread is a lot of knee jerk stuff and is 100+ pages so it's not the most reliable.

There's certainly plenty of reasonable criticism thus far as well though.
Old 12-02-2017, 06:56 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95
It is getting a little frustrating that a lot of the feedback isn't being responded to by any of the game changers or anything (other than a couple). People have lives to attend to though so it's cool. I suspect what will happen is that after beta someone will make a post-beta thread where all the issues are spoken about. It'd be easier for everyone if they were all in one place. The current beta impressions thread is a lot of knee jerk stuff and is 100+ pages so it's not the most reliable.

There's certainly plenty of reasonable criticism thus far as well though.
My number one wish with any type of feedback would be for the GameChangers to drop their attitude. Their responses are consistently very defensive and rude, taking every observation as a personal insult. Perhaps they should receive some training on how to have thicker skin online. After all, they volunteered for the role did they not?
Old 12-02-2017, 06:57 PM   #4
MVP

Anything posted there is instantly buried or perceived as buried.
Old 12-02-2017, 06:58 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
It would be greatly appreciated if we could get some feedback from what is being discussed from the GC Skype or what not, because speaking up about things in general without some global insight is with reluctance.
What is really being tweaked? Are the developers aware that counter upppercuts cause flash KO's like it's no body's business. I don't want to be THAT GUY who just posts the obvious if that makes sense.
All of your feedback is seen by the devs and most (if not all) of it is being discussed behind the scenes. We cant talk about it publicly though. When the devs are ready to announce whats being tweaked they will announce it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2017, 07:00 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
All of your feedback is seen by the devs and most (if not all) of it is being discussed behind the scenes. We cant talk about it publicly though. When the devs are ready to announce whats being tweaked they will announce it.
I'm assuming the reasoning for the opacity is that if the devs released a list of things they might change and then a bunch weren't changed in the end, people would get mad in a "wtf, I thought that was changing!" type way?
Old 12-02-2017, 07:03 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget7211
I'm assuming the reasoning for the opacity is that if the devs released a list of things they might change and then a bunch weren't changed in the end, people would get mad in a "wtf, I thought that was changing!" type way?
This.

Lets take the counter uppers. Lets say that the devs decided to make a change to them but after testing it out discovered that the change caused a whole lot of other problems. If I announced "The devs are making changes to counter uppers" and then they were the same at release....the community would be pissed and I would be called a liar.
Old 12-02-2017, 07:06 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
We are playing the same beta. This is not NDA at all. We need feedback because of a reluctance to disclose issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »