Home

I Have a Solution for the Stamina Effect Issue

This is a discussion on I Have a Solution for the Stamina Effect Issue within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2017, 11:24 AM   #9
Rookie

JeffertonAlive's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I Have a Solution for the Stamina Effect Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
Play Diakiese.
Yes he definitely looses stamina but he's still fast after he looses it
Old 12-04-2017, 11:29 AM   #10
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

That's actually a cool idea tbh.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:01 PM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

I look forward to people seeing the full game and messing around with the sliders offline so they can get a feel for how much the game changes when you tweak stamina.

Small tweaks make the game significantly better and more strategic. Big tweaks however completely change the game and make it so that people are gassed from a 4 punch combo and that actually swings it the other way and makes it unrealistic.

Many of the suggestions are for big tweaks and it actually doesnt improve the game at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2017, 12:03 PM   #12
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Quote:
Play Diakiese.
Yes, his stamina bar drains fast, but it has 0 effect. I use him all the time. I'm still just as fast and power with half the stamina as my opponent. Stamina is broken, that is no exaggeration of the word "broken" either. It seriously just doesn't work.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:06 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Play Diakiese.
This is a good example of the pros and cons of the stamina system when its working in my opinion.. Rd.3 Diakiese usually has 30-40% stamina, and can throw no more than two strokes in sequence before he's completely gassed.. however.. Those strikes, and his general movement speed are exactly what they were in round 1, thus he can still catch you with a lightning 1-2 and KO you, despite being gaaaaassed.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:07 PM   #14
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Not a fan. You can have people adapt to this stamina setting without splitting up the playerbase. It wasnt an issue with Fight Night.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:08 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I look forward to people seeing the full game and messing around with the sliders offline so they can get a feel for how much the game changes when you tweak stamina.

Small tweaks make the game significantly better and more strategic. Big tweaks however completely change the game and make it so that people are gassed from a 4 punch combo and that actually swings it the other way and makes it unrealistic.

Many of the suggestions are for big tweaks and it actually doesnt improve the game at all.
I can't begin to describe how keen I am for the possibility of expansive offline sliders.
If I can customize the AI to my liking, you'll never hear my whining again lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2017, 12:20 PM   #16
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32

Small tweaks make the game significantly better and more strategic. Big tweaks however completely change the game and make it so that people are gassed from a 4 punch combo and that actually swings it the other way and makes it unrealistic. Can't wait to see what we can tweak with those sliders though.

A more realistic damage system was a big tweak. So i'm guessing we gotta wait for UFC 4 for a more realistic stamina system...one where it isn't just "under the hood" effects.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »