Home

Character Customization

This is a discussion on Character Customization within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2018, 01:40 PM   #17
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Character Customization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma
Are they doing anything to make it better?

Not from what I’ve seen. I tried it today and it only works on Firefox. I got errors on the other browsers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-15-2018, 01:46 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Not from what I’ve seen. I tried it today and it only works on Firefox. I got errors on the other browsers.

Wow, i just used google chrome and it looks 100000x better... Now i hope it can actually match what i look like on the GameFace site. I look SPOT ON on the gameface site but my character never looks like the GameFace person.

Old 01-15-2018, 02:19 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma
Wow, i just used google chrome and it looks 100000x better... Now i hope it can actually match what i look like on the GameFace site. I look SPOT ON on the gameface site but my character never looks like the GameFace person.

That’s always been my problem as well. I feel like something gets messed up in the transfer to the game,most the time it has to do with the head and jaw shape.

Gameface is good with picking up on the facial detail cuz it places the scan over your fighters shape but the jawline always gets messed up or guys have a way too skinny head.

I think a simple way to fix this would be to let us place hairs over the scans and also let us mess with the dimensions of the head even further than after it scanned.

Some things it locks into place. Like eye color or skin tone. I always hated that you couldn’t change these small details afterwards.
Old 01-15-2018, 03:49 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
UFC 4 needs a Universe mode.
I don't think it's a need. A good Career mode makes Universe mode unneeded. I wouldn't mind them EXPANDING upon Career mode into letting you run your own promotion, like a universe mode, though.
Old 01-15-2018, 04:02 PM   #21
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by godway
I don't think it's a need. A good Career mode makes Universe mode unneeded. I wouldn't mind them EXPANDING upon Career mode into letting you run your own promotion, like a universe mode, though.
no way it needs to be seperate, also universe mode has more replayabilty than career mode, They can expand on career mode aswell but now they got the base.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2018, 04:49 PM   #22
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

Don’t agree with that. They could make the greatest career mode ever but if it doesn’t let me fights and control and customize every fighter, I still need a universe mode.

Old 01-15-2018, 07:46 PM   #23
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Quote:
It's definitely needed, I want a mode where I can fight offline and every fight/event counts and means something. I don't just always want to control and observe just one fighter.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:41 AM   #24
Rookie

Judging by the beta, little has changed in UFC 3s character creation suite.

The only new things seemed to be:

- some more tattoos
- more facial hair/hairstyles
- fewer body types (perhaps restricted to weightclass this time around)

After actually using the character creation suite in WWE 2K18, there are atleast 2 main things I feel it could use to allow players to really delve deep into character creation in UFC.

A hair dye editor (bearing in mind there's like 100 different hairstyles and all are unisex in WWE 2K18) as well as being able to create custom images by uploading them to their website.

In this example, I created a replica of Chloe Price in both UFC 2 and WWE 2K18.

I also decided to give her UFC attire as that's the look I want to replicate in UFC 3, which I was able to do so accurately due to the custom image feature.

This also allowed me to give her, her actual tattoo as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »