Home

Darren Till & Justin Geathje Confirmed For Launch & Conor Mcgregor Hands Behind Back Taunt IN

This is a discussion on Darren Till & Justin Geathje Confirmed For Launch & Conor Mcgregor Hands Behind Back Taunt IN within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2018, 07:41 AM   #9
Pro

LarsP's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Darren Till & Justin Geathje Confirmed For Launch & Conor Mcgregor Hands Behind B

But but hyping up a unproven prospect is one of the most fun things about fighting.
Old 01-17-2018, 07:44 AM   #10
MVP

Re: Darren Till & Justin Geathje Confirmed For Launch & Conor Mcgregor Hands Behind B

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
But but hyping up a unproven prospect is one of the most fun things about fighting.
Yeah, but hype my relatively unproven prospect instead, Kamaru Usman! haha
Old 01-17-2018, 07:52 AM   #11
Pro

LarsP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget7211
Please no, that was horrible last weekend, not to speak about the most cringy post fight interview since Paul Buentello.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2018, 07:54 AM   #12
Rookie

You have to understand what Darren till brings to the table, how his mind works, how he lives ,how he trains and just overall how he fights is amazing. He is 24 years of age and is a promising prospect with so much potential. Now Jorge is no slouch man at all and cerrone isn't either but this kid is 24 years old and demolished a vet. Till is also big for the division to, u gotta see where the hype is coming from. I don't care what anyone says but this man beats almost all of the fighters in the top 10, the only fighters I see giving till problems is Usman, wonderboy and Tyrone Woodley the most. Bro really Colby beats till ,hell no ,if DAMIEN MAIA can touch up Colby then till will crush em easy. The hype is building up and its not hard to see why.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-17-2018, 08:04 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Aye man I love the Nigerian nightmare and I see him beating a lot of top guys. I would like to see the ufc build till and Usman up before they fight each other but these two guys are my breakout stars for 2018 for sure BUUUUT Who will challenge for that belt first ???? Which one beats Woodley???. Usmans and Woodley won't wrestle lol so it will be striking and they both will wrestle till but I think till has a better chance of beating both. I do want to see till and Usman tested this year. Maybe Usman vs masvidal, Damian maia or Santiago pozinbbio and the have till vs masvidal ,maia or Colby but for sure I want to see them face top guys so they can be up there a lil more.

Old 01-17-2018, 08:05 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickeddMMA
You have to understand what Darren till brings to the table, how his mind works, how he lives ,how he trains and just overall how he fights is amazing. He is 24 years of age and is a promising prospect with so much potential. Now Jorge is no slouch man at all and cerrone isn't either but this kid is 24 years old and demolished a vet. Till is also big for the division to, u gotta see where the hype is coming from. I don't care what anyone says but this man beats almost all of the fighters in the top 10, the only fighters I see giving till problems is Usman, wonderboy and Tyrone Woodley the most. Bro really Colby beats till ,hell no ,if DAMIEN MAIA can touch up Colby then till will crush em easy. The hype is building up and its not hard to see why.

I disagree, until I see Till deal with a good wrestler I'm not going to favour him to beat one. I understand the hype, but I think it's massively out of hand relative to what he's proved he can do. Literally every opponent he's fought in UFC other than Cowboy has a losing or even record in the UFC, and not one of them is a good wrestler, until I see him fight someone like Usman, Covington or even Magny, I'm not going to assume his wrestling is good enough to stop them.

By all means, be excited for Till's future, I am too, but don't act like he's some incredibly proven world class fighter, because he just isn't.
Old 01-17-2018, 08:06 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsP
Please no, that was horrible last weekend, not to speak about the most cringy post fight interview since Paul Buentello.
Don't sleep on Usman bro ,when he's in the right state of mind and is 100% then he does some solid work. Him and pozinbbio should fight , I also want to see gunner nelson get back in the mix.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2018, 08:12 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
I disagree, until I see Till deal with a good wrestler I'm not going to favour him to beat one. I understand the hype, but I think it's massively out of hand relative to what he's proved he can do. Literally every opponent he's fought in UFC other than Cowboy has a losing or even record in the UFC, and not one of them is a good wrestler, until I see him fight someone like Usman, Covington or even Magny, I'm not going to assume his wrestling is good enough to stop them.

By all means, be excited for Till's future, I am too, but don't act like he's some incredibly proven world class fighter, because he just isn't.
I'm excited for my "unproven" prospect just like you are excited for your unproven prospect which has never faced a vet or top competition yet but till has one under his belt. Don't get me wrong I like Usman tho lol but don't be a hypocrite trying to hype up your unproven prospect but I can't hype mines up 😂. Look they both got something to prove ,so will see but I believe Usman weakness might be a good striker with some good takedown defense and Till well we never seen him get wrestled by so will see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »