Home

Old 01-26-2018, 03:15 AM   #1
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

OVR: 0
Reversals

So for references sake, I could reverse 99% of everything ever thrown at me in UFC 2 grappling wise.

I'm literally calling out loud what is about to happen and still failing to reverse takedowns or transitions that I know are coming. What did you do to the denial system? It's practically impossible to deny transitions or takedowns now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2018, 03:24 AM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: Reversals

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourFatZebra
So for references sake, I could reverse 99% of everything ever thrown at me in UFC 2 grappling wise.

I'm literally calling out loud what is about to happen and still failing to reverse takedowns or transitions that I know are coming. What did you do to the denial system? It's practically impossible to deny transitions or takedowns now.
Your controller working right?
Old 01-26-2018, 03:51 AM   #3
Rookie

MysticJack541's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourFatZebra

I've noticed this as well, I had pretty good takedown defence in EA UFC 2. But i'm noticing i'm getting takendown way more, even when i'm denying it. I didn't have this problem in the beta. Also I think subs are still hard to get out of like at the beginning of the beta.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2018, 07:18 AM   #4
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
Your controller working right?
Yes it's a brand new controller.

Like it's not even two weeks old.

I'm saying out loud to my friend beside me "He's gonna try for the takedown" still missing it.

"He's going to go to half guard"
Still miss.

It doesn't make any sense because I'm not even joking about saying it out loud.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:41 AM   #5
Banned

Acebaldwin's Arena

Been doing reversals constantly on xbox. Try holding LB while flicking the RS, not sure if it has anything whatsoever to do with it, but in moveset when you go to reversals it says LB act as a modifier for BJJ and Wrestling reversals.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2018, 07:47 AM   #6
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acebaldwin
Been doing reversals constantly on xbox. Try holding LB while flicking the RS, not sure if it has anything whatsoever to do with it, but in moveset when you go to reversals it says LB act as a modifier for BJJ and Wrestling reversals.
What?
That is asinine if true.

Love how nobody explained that at all during this whole past month and just answered all my complaints about it as if it was my fault.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:59 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acebaldwin
Aren't those the sweeps? Like, sweeps are the active transitions to get to top position and reversals are the early denials that give you top position?
Old 01-26-2018, 08:03 AM   #8
Rookie

YourFatZebra's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget7211
Aren't those the sweeps? Like, sweeps are the active transitions to get to top position and reversals are the early denials that give you top position?
That's what I always thought.
LB was like advanced grapple maneuvers.

Besides, half the stuff I'm having trouble reversing is basic transition from full to half guard type stuff. Single collar to Thai type stuff. That shouldn't require anything more than RT and the direction, which I know I'm doing. I have 1000+ hours in the last game, I know how reversals work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »