Home

Creating Press Conferene/Weigh In

This is a discussion on Creating Press Conferene/Weigh In within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2018, 11:54 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Creating Press Conferene/Weigh In

I mean, lets not be shocked. While this dev team has earned my respect they are still EA - so it isn’t shocking that something represented on the trailer ends up being a misrepresentation.

Rivals seem static, you dont really have rivals but rather stage boss, prior performance doesnt really seem to matter so long as you clear stage boss.

Press conferences dont look interactive at all from what Ive seen (but id love to be corrected), they instead have Megan olivi doing recaps, its not that much different than the previous two ufcs with generjc videos except your character is in them.

But the little details in gameplay really do make thid a buy for me regardless, I LOVE whoever was responsible for the unique fighter abilities, this person(s) did an excellent job recreating small details,.

I have done an analysis on Stephen Thompson before and they recreated many of the things he does so ,.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:58 PM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzzle
The typo in the title is bothering me and I don't know how to edit it. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
go to edit and hit "Go Advanced" and it will show more options allowing you to change it.
Old 01-27-2018, 06:09 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
I mean, lets not be shocked. While this dev team has earned my respect they are still EA - so it isn’t shocking that something represented on the trailer ends up being a misrepresentation.

Exactly my thoughts which is why I didn't buy into the hype at all. I've come to value the dev team and the commitment they show, but I have too much experience with EA over the years to believe anything they say or ever think they have the customer's best interest in mind.

When the mode was shown I said that it looked like every other UFC/Fight Night/Undisputed career mode with social media thrown on top of it, which didn't seem like it would be interactive or would effect gameplay at all, which it seems to be.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »