Home

Old 02-06-2018, 05:37 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Gameface?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsl1
I find that the images won't move around half of the time, but the zoom still will. So as long as you soon it out so that all of the head is showing you can place the markers on the next stage onto the face and it will still work.

It's annoying that you can't move the image around like you're supposed to be able to, but at least this workaround allows you to use the site.
It doesn't matter how zoomed in/out the pic is in order for it to work?
Old 02-07-2018, 01:01 PM   #50
Banned

While tinkering with different browsers I got it to "work" a couple of times, but by work I mean I got it to at least generate a Gameface. The problem is...the face it is generating is definitely NOT the one from my picture. I don't mean it did a bad job generating it, I mean it's most definitely not generating from the picture I used. It's gotta be a face from some failed model I did back on UFC 2 or something.

So yeah, it's not even really worth trying to use different browsers or techniques to "game" the system into working. It's really, really broken and needs fixed on EA's end. From help comments I read it seems like the theory is that they haven't configured it right to work on Windows 10 systems or newer OS in general.
Old 02-07-2018, 04:07 PM   #51
Rookie

yea, hasn't worked well for me at all. When i get finished there is always terrible results where last game they were good. Weird plastic eye overlay and the nose always ends up with 2 sets of nostril holes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2018, 05:02 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by godway
It doesn't matter how zoomed in/out the pic is in order for it to work?
No I tend to zoom it enough for the whole face to show but that's it as the move hardly ever works.
As long as you place the markers in the right place it usually works ok
Old 02-08-2018, 08:03 AM   #53
MVP

My gameface keeps loading / generating an older face from EA UFC 2. Any help?

For a joke back in EA UFC 2 I made this guy but now it seems to be stuck as him...
Spoiler

Edit: There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again.

Edit 2: I managed to get it to generate but again, the old face appears :/

Last edited by AydinDubstep; 02-08-2018 at 08:14 AM.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:43 AM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AydinDubstep

For a joke back in EA UFC 2 I made this guy but now it seems to be stuck as him...
Spoiler

Edit: There was an error uploading your photos and generating your Game Face. Please try again.

That's weird as I haven't had any issues generating a gameface since UFC 3 went live. The website has been slow a couple of days in that period but has always generated one.
The only time I had an issue was when I tried to use Edge and I couldn't get it to get past loading the pics. Since then I have switched to Chrome using Windows 10 and it has loaded everytime.
I have made about 10 different CAF's since I got the game, mostly without issue.

Its very odd that it works for some people and not others
Old 02-08-2018, 04:07 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AydinDubstep

Spoiler

Same with me!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2018, 04:14 PM   #56
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsl1
That's weird as I haven't had any issues generating a gameface since UFC 3 went live. The website has been slow a couple of days in that period but has always generated one.
The only time I had an issue was when I tried to use Edge and I couldn't get it to get past loading the pics. Since then I have switched to Chrome using Windows 10 and it has loaded everytime.
I have made about 10 different CAF's since I got the game, mostly without issue.

Its very odd that it works for some people and not others
I cant figure it out either. I'm on CAF number 13. I'm not saying that the website isnt glitchy as hell but it usually works once i refresh it a few times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »