Home

UFC 3 for ps4 pro

This is a discussion on UFC 3 for ps4 pro within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2018, 04:33 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
UFC 3 for ps4 pro

Being that I just have a regular ole PS4, how is the game on the Pro? Is the graphics upgrade really noticeable and worth the upgrade? Really thinking I might
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2018, 04:40 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: UFC 3 for ps4 pro

Watch some streams of it at 60FPS and decide if you like that that much better than what you have now. The 4K is absolutely not worth the upgrade in my opinion, but the 60 FPS just might be for you.
Old 01-30-2018, 05:02 PM   #3
MVP

I would prefer the new xbox but the $100 plus having to get a few games adds up. And it can't be that much better than ps pro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2018, 05:10 PM   #4
Rookie

JaySpray's Arena

OVR: 0

I bought a pro when they first came out, and it has been really worth it for me. I stick to using the higher performance or higher framerate options for any games that support it and personally think it's worth it for UFC 3's FPS at 60 or for anything I play now.

To me it was an easy choice to do as well, because there was a trade-in deal to swap my old PS4 and pay a $100 upgrade fee, take the new one home and then bring the old console in within 3-days (to do transfer over of all games/data on the original HDD). If they still have a deal like that anywhere, I would highly suggest going that route.
Old 01-30-2018, 05:13 PM   #5
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySpray
I bought a pro when they first came out, and it has been really worth it for me. I stick to using the higher performance or higher framerate options for any games that support it and personally think it's worth it for UFC 3's FPS at 60 or for anything I play now.

To me it was an easy choice to do as well, because there was a trade-in deal to swap my old PS4 and pay a $100 upgrade fee, take the new one home and then bring the old console in within 3-days (to do transfer over of all games/data on the original HDD). If they still have a deal like that anywhere, I would highly suggest going that route.

That is a good deal!

I think it's worth it but I play other games besides ufc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2018, 07:54 PM   #6
MVP

Sounds great, I agree and think I'm gonna do it. For me is the new xbox much better than pro to warrant the extra cost

Old 01-30-2018, 09:55 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
Sounds great, I agree and think I'm gonna do it. For me is the new xbox much better than pro to warrant the extra cost

Well it is more powerful, so if you are completely in it for max performance the Xbox One X is the way to go. I don't think its WAY more powerful than the PS4 Pro though, so if there is any reason you'd rather stay with Playstation (like exclusive games or something) I'd just stick with Playstation.

I'm an Xbox guy personally, so naturally I traded in my old Xbox One for the Xbox One X, and I love the system. I also always pick performance over 4K if it is an option, I just wish more games HAD that option. Hopefully future titles make it more of a habit. 60 FPS wipes the floor with 4K any day, if you ask me. 4K is pretty though.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:33 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
Well it is more powerful, so if you are completely in it for max performance the Xbox One X is the way to go. I don't think its WAY more powerful than the PS4 Pro though, so if there is any reason you'd rather stay with Playstation (like exclusive games or something) I'd just stick with Playstation.

I'm an Xbox guy personally, so naturally I traded in my old Xbox One for the Xbox One X, and I love the system. I also always pick performance over 4K if it is an option, I just wish more games HAD that option. Hopefully future titles make it more of a habit. 60 FPS wipes the floor with 4K any day, if you ask me. 4K is pretty though.
Thank you, this is exactly what I'm looking for. I've never experienced 60 fpr, so no clue what to expect, sounds good. I'm a super big sports gamer, so if that matters. As far as PlayStation, I don't have a loyalties it's more of money. Yea, it's only $100 more. But i need some games, so add what another $120.

Just don't think for the $220 or so , the power and graphics matter.

Biggest thing whether it's performance or graphics I just want to notice a difference between Pro and my base model

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »