Home

UFC 3 Patch for February

This is a discussion on UFC 3 Patch for February within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2018, 12:40 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
UFC 3 Patch for February

***These are my ideas for the UFC 3 Patch
which I wrote in the gameplay tuning thread but I want this atleast seen by the developers. **

We need to reduce the AI takedown spams immediately.

1. Wouldn’t it be easy to just place the takedown defense against cage animation every time a takedown is attempted in range with the cage and not only if it’s defended? Makes everything look better. This should include new takedown and takedown defense animations/transitions. The current double leg takedown should be used against the cage because there is no motion behind the takedown so it make sense being taken down like that while your back is against the cage.

2. I noticed we can knee the body on side control, but not on back side (watch GSP vs Matt Serra 2 tko)

3. Since we are able to run in this game, there should be a running flying knee move like in EA UFC 2, in this game we can’t with the standing flying knee animation. We should be able to do this (Anderson Silva vs Bisping round 3 ending, BJ Penn vs Sean Sherk).

4. Back to the takedowns, the single leg and double leg takedowns in the move list demo is different then when you execute it in the game, why is that? I like how the animation looks in the move list demo.

***There should also be a charging double leg takedown as a wrestlers default takedown- (GSP vs Thiago Alves etc).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOkfG...gu9W95Skf4kPTD

This is from UFC 3, example of the takedowns are in this video.

5. Finish the fight, land one-two punch after flash KO, we can still land 8 punches after a knockdown where the opponent goes limp so why not during flash KO. I read the previous thread on why it wasn’t included, but I don’t see how landing one or two after a flash KO is too violent.

I really hope we can include this in the game through the patches, I think the game would become perfect.

Last edited by gsp4392; 01-31-2018 at 01:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2018, 08:39 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: UFC 3 Patch for February

Make the tweets in career mode bigger. Jesus, I can't read them at all.
Old 01-31-2018, 09:24 PM   #3
Rookie

I'm 100% down for the "against the cage" takedown animation for every time a takedown comes in to contact with the cage, it's kinda silly to not have it that way if the player being tackled can defend it anyway.
Old 01-31-2018, 09:58 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgorian
Make the tweets in career mode bigger. Jesus, I can't read them at all.

Yeah I thought it was because I was playing on a 32 inch tv but then played it on a 50 inch and it was still small. Not too big of a deal but if they’re going to include them why not make them so we can actually see them.

Sent from something on some app of some sort.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:00 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

please add the ability to block and sway (head movement). right now u can move ur head or sway when ur not holding block we should be able to do both.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »