Home

Minimum leg health needs to be lowered.

This is a discussion on Minimum leg health needs to be lowered. within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2018, 09:11 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Minimum leg health needs to be lowered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyney00
Well you must have been cracked in the head a bunch .
Was a leg kick actually. Shes checked a few and lowered my health and caught we durimg something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2018, 09:52 PM   #26
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

I disagree completely. How often have we seen a leg kick TKO these past few years??? Most fighters simply loss A LOT of mobility and obviously can't use the leg effectively for strikes, that's what SHOULD happen most of the time, not more fights finished by leg kicks.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:31 AM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
I disagree completely. How often have we seen a leg kick TKO these past few years??? Most fighters simply loss A LOT of mobility and obviously can't use the leg effectively for strikes, that's what SHOULD happen most of the time, not more fights finished by leg kicks.
So if someone usnt defending there legs they should be allowed to continue? 7 knockdowns due to leg kicks there.
Checks are the best way to combat them as they lower they do a large damage.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:10 AM   #28
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Honestly the leg kicks felt way more effective in the beta,seems like they've toned them down significantly. I liked the more damaging ones from the beta,but if they nerfed them due to people requesting them to be toned down I'm ok with that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2018, 09:25 AM   #29
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Leg kicks are in a good place to me. In the beta I had a fight where I knocked someone down like 20 times before the finish. I haven't seen anything like that in the retail version. That said, they're still very effective and I've had multiple finishes with them already. Hell, just one kick timed at the right moment can destroy their legs and change the fight. I'm good with them.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:38 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Leg kicks are in a good place to me. In the beta I had a fight where I knocked someone down like 20 times before the finish. I haven't seen anything like that in the retail version. That said, they're still very effective and I've had multiple finishes with them already. Hell, just one kick timed at the right moment can destroy their legs and change the fight. I'm good with them.
I have no problem with leg kicks themselves, but dropping some 5+ times is just unrealistic and would be stopped. Im literlally just wanting to ve able to get kos.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:58 AM   #31
Rookie

I had a fight last night where I had 13 knockdowns with leg kicks in one round and didn't get a KO.

Guy was Mcgregor (typically) and I literally spent the entire 3rd round knocking him down. Letting him up. Knocking him down. Over and over. Wish I had recorded it because it drove me insane.

I can land 50 leg kicks knock the guy down and not finish the fight but one leg check can then put me in a health event? Just doesn't make sense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2018, 10:02 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadChendez
I had a fight last night where I had 13 knockdowns with leg kicks in one round and didn't get a KO.

Guy was Mcgregor (typically) and I literally spent the entire 3rd round knocking him down. Letting him up. Knocking him down. Over and over. Wish I had recorded it because it drove me insane.

I can land 50 leg kicks knock the guy down and not finish the fight but one leg check can then put me in a health event? Just doesn't make sense
Thats my point exactly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »