Home

Thoughts on Crucifix?

This is a discussion on Thoughts on Crucifix? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2018, 06:17 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Thoughts on Crucifix?

I like the new transition added but unfortunately not every fighter has it... yet blocking should be there it's a bit OP without the ability to block.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:25 PM   #10
Rookie

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA's Arena

In my opinion the ground balance in this game is completely broken unless you are in a grappler vs grappler match of equal to close stats forget about trying to get up against a half decent ground player im finding the denia window way too small in a lot of cases its almost like you just cannot deny regards of how early or late you deny.

like i mentioned earlier i was Dodson and the other guy was mighy mouse and i was was trying to deny the getup and also the pass to side control and neither would block even though i had full stamina and my opponent had about 5 percent.The ground game needs some work asap.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:51 PM   #11
MVP

TheGentlemanGhost's Arena

Crucifix should be harder to get into. This is one of the main things I don't like about GA or whatever, we have to rely a bit too much on devs opinion of how hard or easy certain transitions are...and this is one of those things that doesn't really make sense. The window to deny seems too slim, yet it's not a very easy position to get to irl...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2018, 07:22 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA
In my opinion the ground balance in this game is completely broken unless you are in a grappler vs grappler match of equal to close stats forget about trying to get up against a half decent ground player im finding the denia window way too small in a lot of cases its almost like you just cannot deny regards of how early or late you deny.

like i mentioned earlier i was Dodson and the other guy was mighy mouse and i was was trying to deny the getup and also the pass to side control and neither would block even though i had full stamina and my opponent had about 5 percent.The ground game needs some work asap.
This ^^^^ Don't even try messing around on the ground as anything but a pure ground guy. It takes SO long to make even the simplest transition even with maxed GA. Like I could go brush my teeth and come back. It should be adjusted. Ground guys should still be at an advantage but someone who is very good at the game should be able to at least function on the ground. In it's current state it does not simulate mixed martial arts.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:23 PM   #13
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentlemanGhost
Crucifix should be harder to get into. This is one of the main things I don't like about GA or whatever, we have to rely a bit too much on devs opinion of how hard or easy certain transitions are...and this is one of those things that doesn't really make sense. The window to deny seems too slim, yet it's not a very easy position to get to irl...
Well it depends on the fighter Big Nog for example would easily put people into the crucifix all the time during his Pride days by simply threatening Kimuras, Americanas on the far side arm. At that point it's just as simple as underhooking the arm and sitting down on it.

The crucifix isn't all that hard to get into. Maybe make it a two step transition?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »