Home

AI always have cheating stamina in fighting games

This is a discussion on AI always have cheating stamina in fighting games within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2018, 06:32 PM   #9
EA Game Changer

Solid_Altair's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: AI always have cheating stamina in fighting games

The AI blocks body attacks too well. It gives it an edge of stamina in teh stand up. On the ground, however, it's the opposite. It gets denied too easily (by attempting big moves when it shouldn't) and tends to concede too much stamina.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:22 AM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_Altair
The AI blocks body attacks too well. It gives it an edge of stamina in teh stand up. On the ground, however, it's the opposite. It gets denied too easily (by attempting big moves when it shouldn't) and tends to concede too much stamina.
This. I find myself grappling the AI much more than I would like, because I can't work an AI's body like I can a player. They even block their body near perfect when you rock their head. Its like dude, you should only be worried about getting KOed right now, not about body shots. Hope updates make them less perfect defensively.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:31 AM   #11
Rookie

WatchMeDrive's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinfarcements
Its like dude, you should only be worried about getting KOed right now, not about body shots. Hope updates make them less perfect defensively.
This x 100. They are psychics when it comes to blocking. It actually seems like they have decent to great defense when not rocked; but as soon as you rock them they become psychics and defend everything. Has anyone had much success working the body or the legs of the AI most of the time? On Pro, I can hardly deliver clean strikes to the body or the legs; it's a bit annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »