Home

Worst Exploits Right Now

This is a discussion on Worst Exploits Right Now within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2018, 10:46 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Worst Exploits Right Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chmielu9123
Thats not me i just found it on youtube

Also body kick game is almost dead because of body kick catch which is super unrealistic also.
Well, a forward body kick always does a little hop so it's easier to catch, but the stationary body kick is much faster and less telegraphed
Old 02-15-2018, 11:10 AM   #58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetruth11
If the rid the single to get out of clinch they need to make the vulnerability worse when attempting the clinch I got people walking through punches attempting clinches
They don't need to give bottom position points for attempting subs it's dumb

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
These advocates for a kickboxing game man.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:18 AM   #59
Banned

So I did some testing today and figured out something that I feel is game breaking in the clinch and takedown game. I don’t want to post it as I really don’t want it being used against me. I have never heard of this “exploit” before and I check this site daily.

Anyway of getting this across to GPD without the whole community knowing? Maybe I could message a game changer? I doubt he checks his messages because he probably gets a lot.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:21 AM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyney00
So I did some testing today and figured out something that I feel is game breaking in the clinch and takedown game. I don’t want to post it as I really don’t want it being used against me. I have never heard of this “exploit” before and I check this site daily.

Anyway of getting this across to GPD without the whole community knowing? Maybe I could message a game changer? I doubt he checks his messages because he probably gets a lot.
Ir the GC doesnt use for his own
Old 02-15-2018, 11:26 AM   #61
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chmielu9123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiNuCG4ZVDM

Thats how Ranked looks like.....

Also i believe the lower your stamina the worse your punch power should be is this implemented in this game??
The funniest part is they called it SIM gameplay lol. A lot of the top dudes really do think it's SIM to stand in the pocket constantly trading sway counters and holding block when they don't feel like doing so. Pryoxis was trying to convince me that that's how boxing works. He's a real cool dude but it was surprising to say the least.

It's not their fault for playing like that though. It's the games fault that it's so effective. Don't hate the player... hate the game etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2018, 11:33 AM   #62
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95
The funniest part is they called it SIM gameplay lol. A lot of the top dudes really do think it's SIM to stand in the pocket constantly trading sway counters and holding block when they don't feel like doing so. Pryoxis was trying to convince me that that's how boxing works. He's a real cool dude but it was surprising to say the least.

It's not their fault for playing like that though. It's the games fault that it's so effective. Don't hate the player... hate the game etc.
I dont know is it just me but i only hate the players

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:07 PM   #63
MVP

Theres a bad one with the body uppercut to overhand combo, if you block the body uppercut you cant block the overhand, so you either counter or pick your poison.

Conor McGregor is very effective with this
Old 02-15-2018, 12:58 PM   #64
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
damn, all i can say for advice is that you should have body kicked him instead of playing the head bob and weave game.
I'm 1-4 against Sharif --- he's pretty adept at catching body kicks. You might sneak in a couple but yea he'll catch on quickly and it only takes a couple cataches and he essentially has knocked you out (especially at HW which is where our 5 fights have been)

body knees work OK against him but all it takes is him to catch you once or twice

I'm 0-4 against him since the body punch nerf. Not b/c I was 'spamming' before the nerf but b/c he is very vulnerable to body work and I chewed him up with liver punches that he never blocks. Got a 4th round KO in our first match when I was able to use body punches to hurt his long term stamina.

But alas, that strategy is out the window. So i'll keep trying to body knee him I guess since no real solution otherwise lol (his ground/clinch defense is decent, although I should try and work that more next fight)

Oh and imagine fighting him at HW all he needs to do is literally catch you with ONE of those lame counter combos and you are out cold, even if he has 1/2 stamina in the 4th round and you have 2/3rds. Argh. Oh well
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

Last edited by Boiler569; 02-15-2018 at 01:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »