Home

EA UFC 3 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 3 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2018, 08:42 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation Takedown/Grappling Bug.

Bug (Be Specific): What's with this new thing happening where you go for the takedown, and for like 30 seconds, the two fighters are just attached to each other, nobody moving. If you get the takedown it drains a ton of your stamina. If you don't get it, you still stay in that locked takedown animation position again, and you lose literally all of your stamina and nothing you can do about it.

Then also in clinch mode and on the, ground the input controls aren't working. I'll get somebody in the clinch and press L2 to see the takedowns etc, but nothing happens, nothing comes up. Or if it does come up after trying for a while, and you press one of the directions, nothing happens. Just frozen basically you can't do anything but strike and sometimes those don't even work.

Same on the ground. You press L2 to see your submissions and try to get one, but L2 won't work, or if it does work, moving the stick to the submission you want doesn't work it gets like frozen. Sometimes even the transitions get frozen where both fighters cant move. I've noticed today in all my fights. It's not lag because stand-up is fine. It's clearly a bug/glitch with the grappling. It basically freezes where you can't do anything, and the whole being frozen in between a takedown while your stamina gets drained is so bad.

Game Mode Experienced In: So far just in Ultimate Team. I haven't tried in Ranked to see if the same grappling issues happen. But they def do in UT. Edit: I played some ranked matched with grapplers and none of these issues appear. No freezing of L2 buttons and transitions, no locked in takedown animation, etc. This bug is only in ultimate team.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Fight a match in UT with a grappler, go for takedowns, you'll see you'll get stuck where both opponents are just holding on to each other. In the clinch, try pressing L2 and getting a takedown or something. And on the ground, try going for submissions and transitioning. Basically just go for regular takedowns, clinch and try to go for takedowns from there, and when on the ground, try to get a submission and transition, etc, just basically try to do what you would normally do when grappling, clinch, and on the ground.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): None. But I'll try and record my next match with my grappler so you can see.

Last edited by GrindFactor; 03-11-2018 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Checked if bug was in ranked
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2018, 12:06 PM   #26
Pro

Re: Takedown/Grappling Bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindFactor
Bug (Be Specific): What's with this new thing happening where you go for the takedown, and for like 30 seconds, the two fighters are just attached to each other, nobody moving. If you get the takedown it drains a ton of your stamina. If you don't get it, you still stay in that locked takedown animation position again, and you lose literally all of your stamina and nothing you can do about it.

Then also in clinch mode and on the, ground the input controls aren't working. I'll get somebody in the clinch and press L2 to see the takedowns etc, but nothing happens, nothing comes up. Or if it does come up after trying for a while, and you press one of the directions, nothing happens. Just frozen basically you can't do anything but strike and sometimes those don't even work.

Same on the ground. You press L2 to see your submissions and try to get one, but L2 won't work, or if it does work, moving the stick to the submission you want doesn't work it gets like frozen. Sometimes even the transitions get frozen where both fighters cant move. I've noticed today in all my fights. It's not lag because stand-up is fine. It's clearly a bug/glitch with the grappling. It basically freezes where you can't do anything, and the whole being frozen in between a takedown while your stamina gets drained is so bad.

Game Mode Experienced In: So far just in Ultimate Team. I haven't tried in Ranked to see if the same grappling issues happen. But they def do in UT. Edit: I played some ranked matched with grapplers and none of these issues appear. No freezing of L2 buttons and transitions, no locked in takedown animation, etc. This bug is only in ultimate team.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Fight a match in UT with a grappler, go for takedowns, you'll see you'll get stuck where both opponents are just holding on to each other. In the clinch, try pressing L2 and getting a takedown or something. And on the ground, try going for submissions and transitioning. Basically just go for regular takedowns, clinch and try to go for takedowns from there, and when on the ground, try to get a submission and transition, etc, just basically try to do what you would normally do when grappling, clinch, and on the ground.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): None. But I'll try and record my next match with my grappler so you can see.
This is the same bug Find_The_Door and I had, GPD already replied to this and said it probably had to do with memory fragmentation issues.

He outlined a hotfix in the post below:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...5&postcount=20
Old 03-11-2018, 12:52 PM   #27
Rookie

Re: Takedown/Grappling Bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas
This is the same bug Find_The_Door and I had, GPD already replied to this and said it probably had to do with memory fragmentation issues.

He outlined a hotfix in the post below:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...5&postcount=20
That's the first thing I thought of doing. It didn't work.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:26 PM   #28
Rookie

Re: EA UFC 3 Bugs/Glitches Thread

In the moment when I win against TKO by playing against the guy called account like GOD_UFC_, the opponent operated something back to the state at the start of the game. At that moment when it is said that it will be TKO. The screen felt faint as if I was using a lug switch. He is a ridiculous glitch. Why is such a game playing normally without receiving any sanctions? Do you want to win by doing that? It is a terrible problem.

Last edited by ysjoooji; 03-11-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:57 PM   #29
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): This issue is here since Ufc2. Sometimes when you atempt a takedown and the circle is filled, the opponent can still deny the takedown. When your GA is full and the opponent shouldnt normally deny the takedown except if he predeny but its not the case.

Game Mode Experienced In: Ranked Championships, Quick Match.

Can you reproduce it? How?:
Yeah. by just defending the takedown.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Old 03-13-2018, 08:00 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Brasco_FR
Bug (Be Specific): This issue is here since Ufc2. Sometimes when you atempt a takedown and the circle is filled, the opponent can still deny the takedown. When your GA is full and the opponent shouldnt normally deny the takedown except if he predeny but its not the case.

Game Mode Experienced In: Ranked Championships, Quick Match.

Can you reproduce it? How?:
Yeah. by just defending the takedown.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

I've been having this happen a LOT. The takedown yellow circle completely fills, then actually starts to fill a second time before getting denied. If the opponent doesn't deny at all, the yellow circle will actually fill twice before the takedown.

Your video shows it, not sure if you noticed but look closely after the yellow circle fills up... it actually starts to fill a second time before you're denied.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-14-2018, 02:03 PM   #31
Just started!

Bug (Be Specific): Frame rate drop after playing numerous matches in Ultimate Team.

Game Mode Experienced In: UFC Ultimate Team (mainly single player championships)

Can you reproduce it? How?: After playing about 20-30 matches in Ultimate Team, if you go for a takedown, the frame rate drops considerably. This carries over into all modes.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): I can see if I can get a clip recorded of the frame rate drop.

EDIT: here are clips of the game's frame rate dropping when going for a takedown after playing the mode for a while:
http://xboxclips.com/mossfan563/6cab...e-65c7d9adc3c9
http://xboxclips.com/mossfan563/03cf...b-a776cfc14ddb
http://xboxclips.com/mossfan563/6c19...b-e7380e1c0a87

Last edited by mossfan563; 03-15-2018 at 09:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2018, 10:09 PM   #32
Rookie

Playing AI on hard against Thiago Silva. Was having difficulty landing elbows so I started spamming them when I would corner him against the cage, just to see what would happen.

The result was interesting...and incredibly buggy.

80% of the elbows missed because he magically knew to either duck/sway/advanced lunges out of the way. About 15 percent landed - at least the animation did - but no damage was recorded. When this happened, the animation usually got really “rubbery” looking and seemed to be glitching. And 5% actually landed, and the animation was very “twitchy” looking.

The whole experience was so incredibly ugly that I though I broke the game and had to step away for a minute. In need of some serious polishing

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »