Home

Affording the top tier gyms?

This is a discussion on Affording the top tier gyms? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2018, 05:51 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Affording the top tier gyms?

What's the key to affording a tip tier expensive gym?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2018, 06:23 PM   #2
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Affording the top tier gyms?

**** those gymnasiums. On top of that I'm like 12 fights in and I'm fighting killers, and my stats are garbage.

On top of that I'm a loyal mother ****er. I joined Harrower Hug Squad and want to do my whole career there. To get better stats let me and gym owner invest to expand gym and hire all kinds of primo talent.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:30 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
**** those gymnasiums. On top of that I'm like 12 fights in and I'm fighting killers, and my stats are garbage.

On top of that I'm a loyal mother ****er. I joined Harrower Hug Squad and want to do my whole career there. To get better stats let me and gym owner invest to expand gym and hire all kinds of primo talent.
I have had the same train of thought honestly. My guy is a wrestler and joined cross breed mma. Figure I'm a wrestler I'll stay loyal.

I'm also having the same issue. I'm ranked 8 in the lightweight division. Just fought Diaz and he beat me like I was a rookie

Old 02-14-2018, 07:43 PM   #4
Rookie

You get into the top gyms when you get a better contract and ppv points. Then you are earning 1mil+ a fight if you get very hyped on the fan interest.

As for sticking with the same gym, that is ok at the start but other gyms help you advance other areas faster. Ie. Some training will improve up to 4 stats at once and this varies gym to gym. Also the moves you can learn are different at each gym. Even at the striking gyms you can learn good ground moves and perks that you can't at the wrestling gyms.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:49 PM   #5
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadChendez
You get into the top gyms when you get a better contract and ppv points. Then you are earning 1mil+ a fight if you get very hyped on the fan interest.

As for sticking with the same gym, that is ok at the start but other gyms help you advance other areas faster. Ie. Some training will improve up to 4 stats at once and this varies gym to gym. Also the moves you can learn are different at each gym. Even at the striking gyms you can learn good ground moves and perks that you can't at the wrestling gyms.
That's why I want to spend my money's on bringing high level coaches and training partners to Harrower Hug Squad. Where was SBG and Kavanagh before Conor. They were there, but not nearly as big.

I don't like Conor, but it would be super duper if I could be HHS's version of Conor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2018, 09:02 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadChendez

So let me ask, in the beginning when you are starting out how much time do you spend raising stats and how much promo?

Old 02-15-2018, 03:59 AM   #7
Rookie

In order to get the top gyms ASAP you 100% need the performance of the night/fight of the night bonuses. Without them you won’t get near them until you hold the belt.

The easiest way of getting the performance bonus is getting a sub within the first 90 seconds. To get a fight of the night you need a 3 round war with both fighters getting rocked and then you win by KO.

With stats I found it very easy to get my fighter to a good level easily. The trick is to;

1. Learn moves/train until fitness hits 71%
2. Spar
3. Train attributes (attributes go up maximum when you have 90%+ fitness)

The next key point is to train attributes SPECIFIC to you gym. So if you want to work on takedown/subs go to FRC, you want to work on ground game go to HHSJJ, you want to work on stand up go to Carisis.

A rule of thumb is the top 4-5 exercises of each gym give you the biggest gains.

Extra tips
Always start as a striker as strike speed is the slowest attribute to grow (Dutch strike team is the first gym that gives good gains). As striker you start with 70ish.

Select HHSJJ for your first 5 fights and train ground game and subs (for the performance bonuses)

To train power and takedown go to FRC.

In order to get the highest level contract each time you need to complete the optional contract goals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »