Home

Ground game is horrible

This is a discussion on Ground game is horrible within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2018, 12:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ground game is horrible

this is probably one of the worst developed games Ive ever played.. whats the point of me closing a "get up" or "full guard " circle if they never work? I can close a circle, count to 1 or 2 and still get denied?

When an opponent takes me to the ground and tries to get on TOP and I'm doing Absoluley nothing, my stamina literally drains faster then I can see it ,but his doesn't move at all...

where can I get a refund? I will never support developers that don't know how to make a game. I don't know how to make a game...that's why I don't do it!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2018, 12:31 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Ground game is horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekara83
this is probably one of the worst developed games Ive ever played.. whats the point of me closing a "get up" or "full guard " circle if they never work? I can close a circle, count to 1 or 2 and still get denied?

When an opponent takes me to the ground and tries to get on TOP and I'm doing Absoluley nothing, my stamina literally drains faster then I can see it ,but his doesn't move at all...

where can I get a refund? I will never support developers that don't know how to make a game. I don't know how to make a game...that's why I don't do it!!
Go back to Mario cart scrub.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:35 PM   #3
Rookie

I am 110-32 in UT...... I have over 15 youtube videos on how broken this game is....your statement is invalid..youre just another clown.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:37 PM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekara83

You cant get a refund.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:38 PM   #5
Banned

You play UT your statement is invalid. I literally belt out laughing right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2018, 12:39 PM   #6
Rookie

I don't think the ground game is broke just a disconnect between stand up and grappling

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-15-2018, 01:25 PM   #7
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

I've gotten refunds on games I've purchased digitally.

The ground game is almost perfect. A few tiny flaws really can make it seem bad. A few minor changes and additions and the ground game will better than perfect.

If I'm still alive a few months before ufc 4 comes out I'll post how to make it perfect here, if I haven't been banned before then.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:11 PM   #8
Rookie

I don't know how it could be almost perfect?? theres no way I fighter with 10% stamina that is out of its current stamina should be able to take down my fighter with 80% stamina and either ground and pound me or sub me

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »