Home

Outside Fighting Is Very Bad And Things Need To Change

This is a discussion on Outside Fighting Is Very Bad And Things Need To Change within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2018, 04:15 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Outside Fighting Is Very Bad And Things Need To Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stChrisso
I don't know of it's just me but controls feels very unresponsive on ps4. It makes the stand up even more chaotic. For example I push L1 for a headkick and get a body kick instead due to delay or whatever. Very strange!

Gesendet von meinem LG-H955 mit Tapatalk
It's because being too close in range will turn a head kick into a body kick.

So you need to create more space for head kicks, or crowd opponents so they can't throw head kicks.

It's been like that since the beginning of EA UFC 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2018, 04:17 PM   #42
Banned

The biggest issue, which nobody seems to be talking about for some reason, is that people are throwing power punches while moving, constantly.

In real life, that doesn't happen. There are stepping and lunging strikes, sure, but when you're actually throwing power punches, especially in combinations, you're supposed to be PLANTING YOUR FEET! I'm not sure how the EA UFC gameplay devs didn't understand this. You're not supposed to be able to just be stepping forward constantly throwing hooks at proper power. They need to be SIGNIFICANTLY weaker while moving.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:27 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExOicho

The biggest issue, which nobody seems to be talking about for some reason, is that people are throwing power punches while moving, constantly.

In real life, that doesn't happen. There are stepping and lunging strikes, sure, but when you're actually throwing power punches, especially in combinations, you're supposed to be PLANTING YOUR FEET! I'm not sure how the EA UFC gameplay devs didn't understand this. You're not supposed to be able to just be stepping forward constantly throwing hooks at proper power. They need to be SIGNIFICANTLY weaker while moving.
Moving shots should only have increased damage during health events. Otherwise planted strikes should do more damage.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:38 PM   #44
MVP

Serengeti1's Arena

I'm Diaz. This happened to me twice in the past hour so I had to post this one.

He's walking me down like the terminator... But a very boring terminator. My straight punches are useless and he walks straight through them. He stands there staring at me and barely even does anything. I could go to the body but I risky getting swept off my feet with an uppercut. He throws one uppercut and KO's me out of literally no where. This scenario almost to the T happened twice in my last four games. It's nauseating. I'm being negative, sure. I'm maybe being harsh. But it's nauseating.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:51 PM   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95

He's walking me down like the terminator... But a very boring terminator. My straight punches are useless and he walks straight through them. He stands there staring at me and barely even does anything. I could go to the body but I risky getting swept off my feet with an uppercut. He throws one uppercut and KO's me out of literally no where. This scenario almost to the T happened twice in my last four games. It's nauseating. I'm being negative, sure. I'm maybe being harsh. But it's nauseating.

Hmmm only one I saw a problem with here is the Diaz player. Just spazzing out over the pressure. Draw that fight out longer. No wonder you got caught with all that bobbing and weaving.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2018, 04:59 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95

Makes sense now, these are the kind of players asking for block to be nerfed and speed slowed while blocking. The only issue in this video is you punching the same spot over and over lol. You also sway into strikes when its not needed, giving your opponent frame advantage. If the alverez was actually good he would have been punishing your ducking shots.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:02 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyney00
Hmmm only one I saw a problem with here is the Diaz player. Just spazzing out over the pressure. Draw that fight out longer. No wonder you got caught with all that bobbing and weaving.
Draw the fight out how, your not showing what your meaning. Yhis happens everyfight, whats he supposed to do.
Old 02-16-2018, 05:04 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxxthPxw
Makes sense now, these are the kind of players asking for block to be nerfed and speed slowed while blocking. The only issue in this video is you punching the same spot over and over lol. You also sway into strikes when its not needed, giving your opponent frame advantage. If the alverez was actually good he would have been punishing your ducking shots.
Ducking uppercuts seem to have a power advantage, it actually gets the ko for the oppenet. Moving your head of the centre line is important so you dont get caught with straight shots as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »