Home

Patch release?

This is a discussion on Patch release? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2018, 02:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Patch release?

When i first started to play the game i actually thought it was a great game with little improvements needed. But now that im playing alot more im experiencing the problems people on here are complaining about. I just wanna know when will we get info on the new patch?. A thread post? A tweet? Anything??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2018, 02:38 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Patch release?

Nothing... this game is dying Day after day
Old 03-02-2018, 03:17 PM   #3
Rookie

I dont see why they wont even say whats coming. Or when
Old 03-02-2018, 03:26 PM   #4
MVP

Trillz's Arena

the numbers are just dropping slowly, ive been playing little by little a patch is needed.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:30 PM   #5
Pro

They won't say what is coming because of legal reasons. If they state a feature or fix is coming, but then it doesn't end up in the patch, and someone ends up buying the game anticipating that new feature/fix to be in the game I guess they can be sued or something.

I'm predicting the patch lands this coming Tuesday. If not than the week after for sure.

I have a feeling this patch is either going to blow people away with fixes/features, OR its going to be incredibly underwhelming. For some reason I don't see it hitting a middle-ground this time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2018, 03:36 PM   #6
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

Be careful what you post requesting a patch I got banned for that,
Say I was insulting the devs ?Now I ask is show me the proof and the post that I placed of me insulting any developer?
But no worries I have moved on better games coming out!
Just sad that these moderators are biased and can’t take criticism when we are only urging for the game to be fixed.
They cherry pick people they went to bed that just don’t become fan boys.
When all I was saying is the game desperately is failing and needs a patch ASAP! and giving us updates on the patch would definitely help turn things around on players expectations.....shmg!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-02-2018, 03:43 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyonelover
Be careful what you post requesting a patch I got banned for that,
Say I was insulting the devs ?Now I ask is show me the proof and the post that I placed of me insulting any developer?
But no worries I have moved on better games coming out!
Just sad that these moderators are biased and can’t take criticism when we are only urging for the game to be fixed.
They cherry pick people they went to bed that just don’t become fan boys.
When all I was saying is the game desperately is failing and needs a patch ASAP! and giving us updates on the patch would definitely help turn things around on players expectations.....shmg!

Right but like 5 people before you had already said it. You were obviously clogging up the board with spam like this guy is.

Old 03-02-2018, 03:52 PM   #8
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
Right but like 5 people before you had already said it. You were obviously clogging up the board with spam like this guy is.

I understand that but not everybody has time to search bogus threads from real threads , and I’m pretty sure there wasn’t A lot I think I just struck a nerve with that specific moderator,
And my reason for being bad was I was being offensive to a DEV , now if that’s the case then they should also highlight the specific post as proof!!
But they couldn’t because there was none I want this game to be a success and all I said was to have a specific thread on possible patch notes..
Sad thing is I don’t only use OS for this game and don’t have a problem with any of the other moderators!!
But at this rate I won’t have to come to this forum much because it looks like it’s a down word spiral!

But I’m still hoping the game can have some life-support and get out of this coma!

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »