Home

What was the big Spoiler?

This is a discussion on What was the big Spoiler? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2018, 09:13 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What was the big Spoiler?

I can't sleep.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:32 AM   #18
Rookie

Why does the Combo clue dev gave lastnight and few days ago with the 3-3b etc so on lead me to believe the big reveal is mayweather?? He throws a lot of the body hook hook and head hook etc that dev was talking about lastnight on the live fight stream and he left it for last to discuss before stream ended late ... I'm
Not sure why it would be huge issue if it was MIKE perry or any other UFC fighter. There usually added as should be in game standard anyways. Nothing super exciting bout having guys in that are active and should be but to patch spoil combos and rave about this individual. It has to be someone more then just a ufc fighter coming off losses or even a win. Just my take but we will see whom is added either way all the changes in gameplay far outweigh to me few regular fighters that will be in anyways eventually
Old 03-05-2018, 09:35 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by homedepot20
Why does the Combo clue dev gave lastnight and few days ago with the 3-3b etc so on lead me to believe the big reveal is mayweather?? He throws a lot of the body hook hook and head hook etc that dev was talking about lastnight on the live fight stream and he left it for last to discuss before stream ended late ... I'm

Not sure why it would be huge issue if it was MIKE perry or any other UFC fighter. There usually added as should be in game standard anyways. Nothing super exciting bout having guys in that are active and should be but to patch spoil combos and rave about this individual. It has to be someone more then just a ufc fighter coming off losses or even a win. Just my take but we will see whom is added either way all the changes in gameplay far outweigh to me few regular fighters that will be in anyways eventually

It’s Gohkan Saki

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-05-2018, 09:36 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by homedepot20
Won had a crazy kick I think
Israel , Perry, Colby, and Omalley

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2018, 09:37 AM   #21
Banned

I think they reset ranked or added a live tournament mode
They said it would be a big shock when you started the game

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2018, 09:42 AM   #22
Rookie

O'Malley perry etc there nothing to keep for
Last and to rave over. There guys in the UFC and just due to rankings and time wasn't added initially. Nothing to be shocking or surprised or kept for last. That just me and obviously
Could be very wrong but the fighters named
Above are standard ufc guys that all will be in anyways eventually and nothing to hold this forum in suspense waiting for. Saki would be but he's from
Another sport basically
And standup wizard and has some unique traits but still. To give combo spoilers and it just be another ufc fighter we expect eventually anyways?? I don't get that or see the real hook there
Old 03-05-2018, 09:45 AM   #23
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

If they made Tournament Mode online, im going nutz
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 03-05-2018, 09:50 AM   #24
Rookie

I'm happy with the gameplay changes atleast how they sound. Playing and seeing the changes I can't wait to test out. I wish they added sliders in create event like they have in other fight options I didn't hear anything in the live stream lastnight so I'm assuming it didn't get in this time. Hopefully down the road that can be addressed I understand there was far presssing needs with the gameplay and stamina etc this time so it im sure will all work out

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »