Home

Fighters who I hope will be added

This is a discussion on Fighters who I hope will be added within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2018, 11:17 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Fighters who I hope will be added

Yeah, it's in the UFC's and EA's best interest to add up and coming prospects like O'Malley and Adesanya. By each of their next fights they will be promoted quite heavily and have prominent spots on the card and their fighting styles will be a lot of fun to play with. Perry has a big fan base and will also be a lot of fun to use despite being well outside the Top 15 at this point. Not too much interest in Blaydes but as a top 5 heavyweight, coming off the big win with Hunt and bigger things to come he's got to be in the game even if nobody will be in a rush to use him.

Your others list is good. You can add Zabit and anyone of a number of a number of other fighters but that gets subjective and into personal preference. I'm in complete agreement with your Top 4.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:19 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget7211
More ranked fighters before anymore unranked fighters. Like, we're missing 4 ranked flyweights, 4 ranked bantamweights, 2 ranked featherweights, 1 ranked lightweight (to be fair, he'll most likely drop off quick), 3 ranked Middleweights, 3 ranked light heavyweights, 5 ranked heavyweights, 3 ranked strawweights and 3 ranked Women's bantamweights.

I'd take any of those fighters apart from Hernandez at lightweight over any unproven prospect, but that's just me.
Sign! The ranked fighters should have priority and should be added first to the game,before unranked. There are so many good ranked fighters missing like Blaydes,Pedro,Tybura, Emmet,Branch,Costa etc.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:24 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I cant see Isreal or O'Malley until maybe the last DLC if at all. The other 6 are really possible though.
: ( that means fighters like Bhullar have no chance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #12
Banned

Israel
Kenflo
Paulo Costa

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2018, 12:30 PM   #13
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmangala
: ( that means fighters like Bhullar have no chance
Bhullar has a better chance than the other two. One, he did mo cap for the game. Two, he was a known UFC fighter months before the game was released.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:47 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Bhullar has a better chance than the other two. One, he did mo cap for the game. Two, he was a known UFC fighter months before the game was released.
I sure hope so, he would be historic. He is a pretty good fighter so far too, like a mix between Cormier and Fedor.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:33 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
I believe their following would matter as well o’malley Is blowing up and so is isreal, isreal is also fighting again in April, O’Malley has now fought 2x in the ufc, and the ufc is pushing them to be they’re new stars I’m sure they would want them in their game. I was kinda surprised Tom duquesnoy made it this early so I mean I wouldn’t rule it out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2018, 01:51 PM   #16
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCFreak1220
I believe their following would matter as well o’malley Is blowing up and so is isreal, isreal is also fighting again in April, O’Malley has now fought 2x in the ufc, and the ufc is pushing them to be they’re new stars I’m sure they would want them in their game. I was kinda surprised Tom duquesnoy made it this early so I mean I wouldn’t rule it out
Tom was on their radar months before release. I'm not saying that Isreal and O'Malley wont be created. I'm just not optimistic about it given the long list of other more established fighters that need to be created.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »