Home

New patch new woes

This is a discussion on New patch new woes within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2018, 10:28 AM   #9
Pro

mannyonelover's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New patch new woes

I like the patch I think definitely made the game much better I think stamina though still an issue as a striker you have to be extremely tedious offensively and especially defensively.
In five round fights especially against the AI you’re down to your last quarter of stamina now the AI almost has 3/4 stamina, I think the AI spams body strikes quite a bit and it’s very efficient regardless of the difficulty, sure I can still win but I have to fight completely a stamina based fight and get them out before the third round regardless if the opponent has low stamina rating!?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-07-2018, 10:49 AM   #10
Banned

I would like a much bigger SHORT term and of course long term stamina tax for aggressive spammers and head movement. Head movement makes the game pretty unrealistic atm. I am forced to move my head like Lomachenko and Mayweather. Yes, FORCED!!!

I am absolutely fine with the long term tax for rocks and KD. It is kinda realistic.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:18 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stChrisso
I would like a much bigger SHORT term and of course long term stamina tax for aggressive spammers and head movement. Head movement makes the game pretty unrealistic atm. I am forced to move my head like Lomachenko and Mayweather. Yes, FORCED!!!

I am absolutely fine with the long term tax for rocks and KD. It is kinda realistic.
Throwing 50+ punches in a round is way more taxing on stamina than getting knocked down or using head movement in a real fight.... on the game its the exact opposite...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #12
Rookie

Nekrotik's Arena

I'm not sure EXACTLY what it is, but since the patch, I'm finding it way easier to destroy people who run up and stick in your face holding block and throwing constant combos with no thought or strategy. Like...not just beating, absolutely murdering these guys.

Fights are either way more tactical, or easy wins for me now.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:53 AM   #13
Banned

Same old problem combo spam doesn't effect stamina enough. Throwing combo after combo even if it's just a 1-2 should have a higher long term stamina loss. Same for swaying and holding high block.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:31 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFINISHxHIMx
Same old problem combo spam doesn't effect stamina enough. Throwing combo after combo even if it's just a 1-2 should have a higher long term stamina loss. Same for swaying and holding high block.
100 % agree !! The game feels much better than before the patch, but needs a few stamina adjustements on those areas.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:14 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrotik
I'm not sure EXACTLY what it is, but since the patch, I'm finding it way easier to destroy people who run up and stick in your face holding block and throwing constant combos with no thought or strategy. Like...not just beating, absolutely murdering these guys.

Fights are either way more tactical, or easy wins for me now.
Intresting, I'm finding I have the opposite problem. No longer can I sway and make them pay because their combo speed dwarfs my counter strike. I can't hit them with a quick TD because they are comply slowed and I can't clinch them because they've all but made clinching obsolete. Even when I do fight smart any stamina advantage is completly negated when getting rocked by hyper aggressive opponents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2018, 03:14 PM   #16
Pro

New patch new woes

Dissenting opinion here with a different perspective. These "more stamina tax" statements are just way off. You can't play anything other than a 3 round fight with lower than tier 1 fighters. The stamina floor is just disturbing. I've never seen John Dodson or John Lineker dead tired like they are in this game over the course of 5. In fact Lineker threw more strikes in round 4 & 5 (80+ per round) against Dodson and they give him 88 strike stamina. Whack! These called for nerfs just render the stat stunted roster completely unusable. I know you don't care to ever use Chad Laprise in this game, but I do. I'm sorry all you ever face is Nate Diaz/Tony Ferguson. Actually lower the effect curve of stamina stats for the lower tier. It's bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »