Home

BACK LUNGING NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO

This is a discussion on BACK LUNGING NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2018, 06:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
BACK LUNGING NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO

right now since the sways are nerfed people found a new way to anoy people and that is the back lunge . curently you can walk up to someone wait just before they throw anything it could be leg kicks body kicks or head strikes and it will be evaded. devs just look into this theres no way back lunging should be so op . i had a match against someone that allways back lunged after every strike he did. i would try a leg kick and the back lung would make me miss i thow a body hook head strikes they all miss and get stamina taxed . if no one believes me try it in your next match just back lung after every strike but it has to be timed or you can just spam it until your safe and if your opponent gets close rinse repeat and im not talking about swaying backwards im talking about holding L2 and flicking back
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2018, 06:57 PM   #2
MVP

Re: BACK LUNGING NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4einboy
right now since the sways are nerfed people found a new way to anoy people and that is the back lunge . curently you can walk up to someone wait just before they throw anything it could be leg kicks body kicks or head strikes and it will be evaded. devs just look into this theres no way back lunging should be so op . i had a match against someone that allways back lunged after every strike he did. i would try a leg kick and the back lung would make me miss i thow a body hook head strikes they all miss and get stamina taxed . if no one believes me try it in your next match just back lung after every strike but it has to be timed or you can just spam it until your safe and if your opponent gets close rinse repeat and im not talking about swaying backwards im talking about holding L2 and flicking back
That situation you just described happens in real life. Watch darren till, kelvin gastellum, conor mcgregor or wonderboy. Landing then moving away is realistic and should not be changed. IF anything it should be increased.

You need to feint and catch them coming in. Its really easy to counter. to easy in fact.
Old 03-15-2018, 07:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay
That situation you just described happens in real life. Watch darren till, kelvin gastellum, conor mcgregor or wonderboy. Landing then moving away is realistic and should not be changed. IF anything it should be increased.

You need to feint and catch them coming in. Its really easy to counter. to easy in fact.
same thing everyone said about sways but there fixing it so it wont be abused and takes more skill rather than spaming sways . hopefully people will see this thread and try out the back lung. makes no sense for someone to come in throw 2 strikes and back lunge contently without there being a punishment . right now we should be in a stage of this game to make it better .i made a thread about the doble leg takedowns during the beta and everyone here said there fine until poeple started to figure out it was a free takedown . same with the back lunge i will be doing it in game so more and more people will understand how broken it is. atleast there is a way to punish people who sway but theres absoulty no way to punish the back lung . the back lung is shorter than a jab but yet messes that makes no sense .anyways from my experince making a thread about it wont help i will have to help people learn how to abuse it then i bet it will get looked into . and im not talking about people who do it every once in a while im talking about guys who do it right before you are about to throw anything
Old 03-15-2018, 07:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay

This. It should be strong. You should have to think before you throw and get people guessing.
Old 03-15-2018, 07:29 PM   #5
Banned

You making the back lunge sound like some sort of magical move.It's not i use it all the time its hard to time.It's not easy try doing it your gonna have a hard time using/getting it to work when u want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2018, 07:31 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player2793
This. It should be strong. You should have to think before you throw and get people guessing.

You agreeing with me here sorry cant tell haha.
Old 03-15-2018, 07:32 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4einboy
same thing everyone said about sways but there fixing it so it wont be abused and takes more skill rather than spaming sways . hopefully people will see this thread and try out the back lung. makes no sense for someone to come in throw 2 strikes and back lunge contently without there being a punishment . right now we should be in a stage of this game to make it better .i made a thread about the doble leg takedowns during the beta and everyone here said there fine until poeple started to figure out it was a free takedown . same with the back lunge i will be doing it in game so more and more people will understand how broken it is. atleast there is a way to punish people who sway but theres absoulty no way to punish the back lung . the back lung is shorter than a jab but yet messes that makes no sense .anyways from my experince making a thread about it wont help i will have to help people learn how to abuse it then i bet it will get looked into . and im not talking about people who do it every once in a while im talking about guys who do it right before you are about to throw anything

Ngl here dude. Your just wrong or not used to it. Its very easy to suppress.
Old 03-15-2018, 09:03 PM   #8
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Should be noted I've been using the technique for a couple weeks.

I can still get hit with leg and body kicks, but the damage feels reduced.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »