Home

UFC 2 is better than UFC 3 in many ways

This is a discussion on UFC 2 is better than UFC 3 in many ways within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 07:04 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 2 is better than UFC 3 in many ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4einboy
i watch every ufc fight i never see them spam back lunge 20 times and get to safety like ufc 3 or spam sways like hes in the matrix or the ref standing khabib up because he didnt posture up or transition lol people like a game to be fun not just a simulator
I have never told EA UFC3 is perfect. Calm down. It still having problems but i mean ea ufc3 is way better and realistic striking game than previous game. Okay?
and I completely disagreed ur point is back lunge is OP. It is only your issue. What is spam? I can't believe you watching every ufc. I really don't understand your description that real footwork is spam. Its realistic and management range. Also, It have stamina cost dislike sway and you can treat it. Do you want every fight keep forward and just throwing a ton of strikes over and over? How about EA UFC2's back sway ? You can't landed your strikes If someone lean back. Its very good than ea ufc3 like your said. lol If you want arcade fighting and you feeling it is fun than realistic fighting, you should go play ea ufc2. Ea ufc2 was fun as well. There is no problem.

Last edited by tissues250; 03-17-2018 at 07:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2018, 07:34 PM   #42
Rookie

I personally found UFC2 to feel so stiff and slow when I went back to it after the beta finished. Warts n all, I like this instalment, but my god are there a lot of warts!

Better in many ways? Hmmm maybe, maybe not. I am actually torn.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:39 PM   #43
Rookie

I face same top 100 guys in ufc ea 3 this is real bad😭
Old 03-17-2018, 07:49 PM   #44
Banned

UFC 2 was more fun but it sucks as a game compared to UFC 3.UFC 3 is better in everyway almost except UT but UFC 3 is probably the most frustrating and annoying game i have ever played.The timing and reaction speed needed to play ranked is overwhelming everything is just so much faster and dangerous.

I understand why people think ufc 2 is better its way easier
Old 03-17-2018, 09:38 PM   #45
Pro

The only thing UFC 2 has thats better than this game currently are the takedowns, the speeds and timing were great. Currently takedowns outside of clinch are near pointless. 3 still needs improvements in striking as well, and some ground positions could use some work but 3 is better. If grappling gets fixed I’ll prolly enjoy it more as I have a more MMA style of gameplay and not soley a kickboxing one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2018, 10:38 PM   #46
MVP

This is the kind of **** people get banned for and then they and others whine about how they were just expressing their opinion. "The mods shut down any dissent!" In reality they're just being agitating for the sake of it. This guy will be banned eventually if he keeps it up. Can't wait for that.
Old 03-17-2018, 10:54 PM   #47
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetractedMonkey
This is the kind of **** people get banned for and then they and others whine about how they were just expressing their opinion. "The mods shut down any dissent!" In reality they're just being agitating for the sake of it. This guy will be banned eventually if he keeps it up. Can't wait for that.

Banned for what? Expressing his opinion? If he is banned it would be for a dumb reason. Look I’m not here to defend him or anything but he and anyone else has the right to express how he feels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-17-2018, 10:56 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
Banned for what? Expressing his opinion? If he is banned it would be for a dumb reason. Look I’m not here to defend him or anything but he and anyone else has the right to express how he feels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Banned for needlessly stirring the pot and expressing those opinions in a childish and aggressive way. Can't believe I have to explain this.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »