Home

Hyper aggression plus uppercuts

This is a discussion on Hyper aggression plus uppercuts within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2018, 04:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hyper aggression plus uppercuts

Basically just throw the kitchen sink but add in uppercuts so they can't go to the body or duck and force them to play your game - try to slip to either side and hope you get lucky with avoiding the relentless hooks.

Can't even block and pick your shots because they'll break your block before their stamina will drain and there's little effect to long term stamina when coming out like a freight train throwing over 100 strikes a round with even well known gassers like Romero.

Long story short: stamina is broken and players like this are very difficult to punish unless you win the coin toss with the swaying hooks.

My solution is pretty simple and it would be to have a much larger effect on stamina for throwing a high volume of strikes.

Last edited by ryangil23; 03-27-2018 at 04:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2018, 04:42 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Hyper aggression plus uppercuts

That's the combo spam I was referring to a couple times. And your solution is the way to do it. A higher tax on combo spam. That should be next on the list imo.
Old 03-27-2018, 04:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFINISHxHIMx
That's the combo spam I was referring to a couple times. And your solution is the way to do it. A higher tax on combo spam. That should be next on the list imo.
It's just ridiculous. Pretty much being pinned behind your block because most times you try to do something you're getting jabbed or eating a million hooks after the jab if you try to slip.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:02 PM   #4
MVP

Trillz's Arena

ive been saying this for ages and only coming to light now, Combo spam needs to have more stamina tax on it, people cant be doing lightning quick combos throughout the whole fight and not affecting their stamina.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Completely agree! Played a game post patch today, i was KO'd 2mins 28s of the first round, my opponent had thrown over 120 strikes in that time! That is absolutely ridiculous! Carry on at that rate and you are throwing over 1000 strikes in a five round fight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2018, 05:24 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
ive been saying this for ages and only coming to light now, Combo spam needs to have more stamina tax on it, people cant be doing lightning quick combos throughout the whole fight and not affecting their stamina.
The stamina itself is already slow at draining and then the recovery between rounds is quite high as well. I've even seen players with 100% stamina with the likes of Ferguson or Diaz in the 3rd round and that's with me landing a decent number of body shots. Now I know those 2 have great cardio but having 100% at that point is ridiculous especially when they're throwing so much and taking body shots.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:26 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonthedon16
Completely agree! Played a game post patch today, i was KO'd 2mins 28s of the first round, my opponent had thrown over 120 strikes in that time! That is absolutely ridiculous! Carry on at that rate and you are throwing over 1000 strikes in a five round fight.
USADA's alarm bells are ringing
Old 03-27-2018, 05:29 PM   #8
Pro

I played a guy 6 times and I blasted him the first two and it wasn't even close the next 4 times he would break my block super fast and if i moved my head in any direction i'd be rocked or knocked down. then after my block is gone he'd blast some more combos and kill me if i tried to move my head. He was diaz of course

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »