Home

Body kick kos

This is a discussion on Body kick kos within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2018, 09:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Body kick kos

Does anyone have an argument on why body kick kos are in the game- out of any of the ko animations body kick knockouts are by far the most hideous and unrealistic - when in real life have you ever seen a body kick ko not followed up by strikes - it’s never happened it’s unrealistic and on top of it these animations are by far the ulgiest with no follow up it just looks so odd - please take out full on body kick knock outs - i don’t think there’s one person who would have a argument for keeping them in - body kick with tko punches make sense - but a body kick that looks like you were just hit with a bullet to the head from a sniper rifle should really be removed - was playing with some friends today who don’t really follow the sport and they were all making fun of the animation for this and ragging on the game pretty hard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2018, 09:49 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Body kick kos

Leave kicks alone
Old 03-29-2018, 10:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymorslash
Leave kicks alone
You like how the body kick ko animation looks like a full on head kick knock out? Rather than dropping realistically and being able to follow up with strikes ? Assuming you didn’t bother actually reading the post
Old 03-29-2018, 10:24 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falseperception
Does anyone have an argument on why body kick kos are in the game- out of any of the ko animations body kick knockouts are by far the most hideous and unrealistic - when in real life have you ever seen a body kick ko not followed up by strikes - it’s never happened it’s unrealistic and on top of it these animations are by far the ulgiest with no follow up it just looks so odd - please take out full on body kick knock outs - i don’t think there’s one person who would have a argument for keeping them in - body kick with tko punches make sense - but a body kick that looks like you were just hit with a bullet to the head from a sniper rifle should really be removed - was playing with some friends today who don’t really follow the sport and they were all making fun of the animation for this and ragging on the game pretty hard.
https://youtu.be/ex47Bip9Lx0

https://youtu.be/B5utuK65EYM

Sorry body kick kos are real. Both were followed by strikes as the ref was already moving in. This is why refs need to stop all fights including kos.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:25 PM   #5
Pro

Thats why I still really want them to add Finish the Fight option after ANY type of KO, it would be a self-activated fix for so many otherwise weird looking KOs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2018, 10:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay
https://youtu.be/ex47Bip9Lx0

https://youtu.be/B5utuK65EYM

Sorry body kick kos are real. Both were followed by strikes as the ref was already moving in. This is why refs need to stop all fights including kos.
That’s my point bro / re read the post I’m saying with no follow up strikes the animation looks extremely awkward- body kick guy falls - character stands in front of fallen guy followed by camera cut a if you add in the follow up strikes and ref interaction it solves this issue - in both videos you posted the guys followed up with strikes , proving my original point ... guys don’t just get dropped with bodykicks with no follow up ever - “when in real life have you ever seen a body kick ko not followed up by strikes - it’s never happened it’s unrealistic and on top of it these animations are by far the ulgiest with no follow up it just looks so odd” - no where am i saying body kicks kos are not real , I’m saying there are no body kick kos without strikes followed ever - so why does the game have this horrible looking animation with no follow up - it’s terrible looking and unrealistic

Last edited by Falseperception; 03-29-2018 at 10:45 PM.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:44 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falseperception
That’s my point bro / re read the post I’m saying with no follow up strikes the animation looks extremely awkward- body kick guy falls - character stands in front of fallen guy followed by camera cut a if you add in the follow up strikes and ref interaction it solves this issue - in both videos you posted the guys followed up with strikes , proving my original point ... guys don’t just get dropped with bodykicks with no follow up ever
Re read my post, i said the ref was already in motion of stopping it, i also said ref interactions on all knockouts.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:47 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay
Re read my post, i said the ref was already in motion of stopping it, i also said ref interactions on all knockouts.
“Body kick kos are real “ made it seem like you were saying i was saying body kick kos were not real.. i think we are actually agreeing on everything . You may have or i May have misinterpreted what you or i was trying to get across. I was never saying refs are never in the motion of stopping it - all i said was you have never seen a full in body kick ko without any follow up so why is it in the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »