Home

1st fight of the night looks like this... sigh

This is a discussion on 1st fight of the night looks like this... sigh within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2018, 11:46 AM   #113
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1st fight of the night looks like this... sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
Not even a stun, just the guy shouldn't be able to punch me like nothing happened. I mean they have made it so you can't punch a guy back if he kicks you in the leg why is this any different lol
You have to catch them first with tbe ounch as it is the correct counter.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:02 PM   #114
Rookie

Basically yes, do some kind of stun. Someone should not be hitting me back full force if I hit him with a hook. He just has some type of armor like an arcade Tekken Boss. Like at times they power through it, this is why it's almost pointless to throw body. You hit someone with a one-two to a body and they can just easily throw an uppercut. Or they sway left or right, I hit them with a hook, for some reason they don't get stunned and hit me back an I take some big damage bonus as seen in 14 seconds of op's video. This happens too much.

Seriously need to fix sway and stop giving it armor like what was seen in 14 seconds of that video and put a heavier tax stamina on that. You should not be initiating offense with it. People complained heavy about parry, but I 100% rather have that back as it didn't see there and give you invulnerability when you throw body shots to shoot a hook right back.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:43 PM   #115
North of 60

Morgan Monkman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSkiLLZZ
Basically yes, do some kind of stun. Someone should not be hitting me back full force if I hit him with a hook. He just has some type of armor like an arcade Tekken Boss. Like at times they power through it, this is why it's almost pointless to throw body. You hit someone with a one-two to a body and they can just easily throw an uppercut. Or they sway left or right, I hit them with a hook, for some reason they don't get stunned and hit me back an I take some big damage bonus as seen in 14 seconds of op's video. This happens too much.

Seriously need to fix sway and stop giving it armor like what was seen in 14 seconds of that video and put a heavier tax stamina on that. You should not be initiating offense with it. People complained heavy about parry, but I 100% rather have that back as it didn't see there and give you invulnerability when you throw body shots to shoot a hook right back.
Just tried to get some matches in at lunch and its still just guys using the sway and trying to land hools or uppercuts. Absolutely exhausting trying to have fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 04:55 PM   #116
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Monkman
Just tried to get some matches in at lunch and its still just guys using the sway and trying to land hools or uppercuts. Absolutely exhausting trying to have fun.
what sucks even worse is the smart ones mix in body strikes every like 10th shot. So you get to play the dice rolling game of if you go for a punish on their sway spam, or you slowly get broken down
Old 04-04-2018, 05:56 PM   #117
Pro

You threw a terribly timed, terribly positioned, low stamina, extremely predictable kick against someone who already countered you twice for that exact kick and is using Conor.. You were pretty much asking to get knocked out..
Old 04-05-2018, 01:31 AM   #118
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

All you guys whining and complaining,I only have one thing to say to you and I sincerely mean it;it's all your fault that they nerfed the strike damage. You whined,bitched, and complained, you got your way,good for you. You made your bed of fire, now you get to lay down in it, all the rest of us that enjoyed the realistic damage system got screwed over to make you ******* happy so I feel zero sympathy for you guys who contributed to this crap. I miss the feel of the game from the beta,but knew it would never stay that way due to the leaderboard commandos and complainers who couldn't adjust to the changes from UFC 2. You got what you wanted so eat one and choke on it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-07-2018, 11:36 PM   #119
Former EA Sports UFC Gameplay Developer

GameplayDevUFC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
People do though. They do. Ive seen hundreds of head kicks land clean and people not get rocked or KO'd. You have too if you've watched MMA. It happens.

Just because you land a kick doesnt equal KO.
I'm watching the main card right now and I'm paying particular attention to landed head kicks.

So far every landed head kick has been eaten with major hit reaction let alone a stun.

Any questions I was having about the tuning in the game has been put at ease.

Sent from my Pixel using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »