Home

Why is ground stamina separated from stand up stamina

This is a discussion on Why is ground stamina separated from stand up stamina within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2018, 09:42 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Why is ground stamina separated from stand up stamina

But anyway judges are crazy sometimes...they don’t have a pattern kkkk
Old 04-04-2018, 09:50 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSavaliuc
Why the ground stamina is a different bar than the stand up one?!!!!!! in ufc 2 was possible to drain strikers stamina on the ground in this game no!They get up fresh with full stamina like nothing happen.What the hell.No one noticed this yet? its two different bars!
GPD!!!! Draining an opponent stamina with grappling is what GSP and Khabib do in real life but we cant in this game!AH AND ONCE U GET THEM ON THE GROUND AGAIN THEY HAVE FULL STAMINA THERE TOO!!!
Some fighter get really gassed on the ground and when the fight stand up they have a boost... just watch ngannou vs. miocic...its not like there are 2 stamina... its more like the way the stamina of the fighter burns... Werdum vs Volkov is a good example too Werdum was exhausted on feet so he drag the fight to the solo were his skills compensate the lack of stamina
Old 04-04-2018, 10:45 AM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSavaliuc
This is a bug is not nromal in UFC 2 it was good.And the judging is bugged just try if you dont eblive take your opponent down ffor all 3 round and ground and pound him.he will win if he punched you once more on the feet.In RL if you keep opponent down for 3 rounds and pound him u win automatic is a great skill gsp and khabib use
Thats not true. I know how the judging works under the new criteria in real life and the game. It doesnt work the way you describe it at all.

The stamina is not a bug. This is how the game is set up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 10:50 AM   #12
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlimo
I disagree... depends on the numbers... if u stay 3 minuts on top and your opponent land more strikes on feet but with no knockdown and just one rock in the round overall you will win for sure... it’s fair since u can’t do much damage on ground
It has nothing to do with where the strikes take place. It has everything to do with damage.

For example in the game, if I land 5 strikes and one of those strikes resulted in a rock and you land 15 strikes but none of them were a rock, I will likely win the round.

If I have top control and I land postured up strikes that cause damage and you land 5 stand up strikes that cause no damage....I will likely win the round.

On the flip side, if you land 30 postured down baby strikes and I get up and land 10 damaging strikes, I may win that round.

It has nothing to do with significant strike numbers. I know this because the dev who works on judging has talked to me about the judging AND he's posted here a bunch of times explaining the system and how it works.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:58 AM   #13
MVP

Trillz's Arena

i hated this at first but i think the bleedthrough is enough to tolerate it now. Also if you are a ground specalist like Maia etc you will have a extra burst of energy on the ground compared to stand up and vice versa.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:20 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
It has nothing to do with where the strikes take place. It has everything to do with damage.

For example in the game, if I land 5 strikes and one of those strikes resulted in a rock and you land 15 strikes but none of them were a rock, I will likely win the round.

If I have top control and I land postured up strikes that cause damage and you land 5 stand up strikes that cause no damage....I will likely win the round.

On the flip side, if you land 30 postured down baby strikes and I get up and land 10 damaging strikes, I may win that round.

It has nothing to do with significant strike numbers. I know this because the dev who works on judging has talked to me about the judging AND he's posted here a bunch of times explaining the system and how it works.
This

The issue isnt the judging. It’s the fact that we cant rock people on the ground
Old 04-04-2018, 12:04 PM   #15
Rookie

I think it's pretty weird but that duality has saved my *** many times so I'll take it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 12:07 PM   #16
Rookie

Why is ground stamina separated from stand up stamina

This is actually my favorite part of the stamina system. Guys who have specialties have more stamina to do what they're more efficient at usually.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »