Home

Are fakes from bottom grappling positions going to be fixed?

This is a discussion on Are fakes from bottom grappling positions going to be fixed? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2018, 12:26 PM   #17
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Are fakes from bottom grappling positions going to be fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieRommel
I play on a PS4 Pro and have since day one. I can confirm it's an issue. If someone has a good top game fighter and you're in bottom guard, you're simply never getting up.

The best place to be on the ground as someone who wants to stand up again, is either back mount or bottom sprawl, which is absurd but true.
What is actually the issue regarding fakes? I still have no idea what the main issue is.

I play on both xbox and ps4. They feel the same on both systems. Some fakes are easier to deny from certain positions.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:27 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
I still don’t understand this issue. I can fake like a crazy man from the bottom.

Sometimes people deny the first fake but after that it’s easy. Also some people can deny every fake you do. I can deny every fake and some people can deny all of my fakes.

I think It was because Kenetic NRG said this the day the game dropped and people have ran with it. He was the only person i heard say this, but he was playing on the old PS4 with the horrible stutters and not on a Pro.

So who knows what’s really going on with them.
Does your fake to full guard from half guard bottom work well on PS4 compared to XBox. Works fine on XBOX but I have seen it fill up the meter a bit too much on PS4.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-16-2018, 12:36 PM   #19
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
Does your fake to full guard from half guard bottom work well on PS4 compared to XBox. Works fine on XBOX but I have seen it fill up the meter a bit too much on PS4.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Operation Sports mobile app
This happens usually on the first fake i do. This meter almost fills up then it gets denied, but after that people usually can’t deny fast enough.

I guess my issue is...What’s the problem with fakes in general on PS4 compared to Xbox? How can you even tell if there is an issue and what am i looking for?
Old 04-16-2018, 12:51 PM   #20
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
This happens usually on the first fake i do. This meter almost fills up then it gets denied, but after that people usually can’t deny fast enough.

I guess my issue is...What’s the problem with fakes in general on PS4 compared to Xbox? How can you even tell if there is an issue and what am i looking for?
Some fakes don't work for frequently. Even though I fake the transition hangs and acts like I am holding stick and actually attempting full transition.

Also it seems like some transitions don't work at all. Sometimes the transitions that are available while your opponent is transitioning doesn't work. The hud comes up showing transitions available, but when you try and transition nothing happens.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:53 PM   #21
Banned

the denial Windows are too short you cant strike and deny like ufc 2 without pre denials
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2018, 05:05 PM   #22
Rookie

Last night I tried some transition fakes from bottom full guard in a lag free quick match and to my surprise they worked, haven't tried it after that. It turns out if you hold the stick for a millisecond too long it will register as a regular transition. I'll try again later.
Old 04-16-2018, 05:19 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paledude45
Last night I tried some transition fakes from bottom full guard in a lag free quick match and to my surprise they worked, haven't tried it after that. It turns out if you hold the stick for a millisecond too long it will register as a regular transition. I'll try again later.

The main issues are in bottom half guard. Fakes in closed guard work sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-16-2018, 05:38 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshly Baked Gregg
The main issues are in bottom half guard. Fakes in closed guard work sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
The fake to back side from half guard bottom needs to be fixed for sure. That thing hangs for days and it’s a super easy deny.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »