Home

79/148 strikes =full stamina

This is a discussion on 79/148 strikes =full stamina within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2018, 01:17 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 79/148 strikes =full stamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroZeppelin27
I think we need the stamina tax on rocks and KD's back.

Atleast when we had that you'd lose stamina in headhunter wars pretty damn quick if wildly swung and didn't protect yourself.

It was possibly too high when it was introduced, but its sure as hell way too insignificant now its been nerfed again, if 6 rocks don't slow your opponent down (in reference to the above post) then what will?
I agree, maybe not as much as it was initially when it was first introduced... but a mid point between then and now would be good imo.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:13 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: 79/148 strikes =full stamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmageek
I had a similar problem going against a dude playing as Conor.

I just fought a guy that was playing as Holloway and I was Aldo. He did nothing but march forward throwing 1-2’s to both the head and body. I timed him on the body shots and rocked him 6 times with uppercuts. Got knocked down 1 time by them but was never in a FTF animation. His stamina was almost 100% at the st start of the second, and he ended up KO’ing me the very first time I got rocked in the fight.

There were definitely things I could have done more to win the fight, but still frustrating to have him non-stop throw punches, get rocked 6 times, and still be in much better shape than me.
It's what happens when they keep taxing stamina for basic b's and you use a fighter with realistic stats
Aldo is now unusable in the game
Only fighter he matches well against is Edgar and that's even cause if the they take the first round they can force you to attack.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »