Home

Career Mode Sliders/Event Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Career Mode Sliders/Event Mode Sliders within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2018, 10:51 AM   #1
Rookie

chadex's Arena

OVR: 1
Career Mode Sliders/Event Mode Sliders

I'm hoping both are really in this patch. I know Event Mode Sliders were a lock at some point and I remember one of the devs saying "we have no idea how this slipped", but with Career Mode not offering the immersive experience as we thought it would, sliders would be a reaaalllyyyy nice way to make up for it. Incredibly extended replayability from me.

Hoping it's in 1.05!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2018, 11:24 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Career Mode Sliders/Event Mode Sliders

I'd love this and a combined weight class option in custom fight now.
Old 04-26-2018, 01:20 PM   #3
Rookie

chadex's Arena

Anyone with the patch confirm if any of this stuff is in?
Old 04-26-2018, 02:02 PM   #4
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadex
Anyone with the patch confirm if any of this stuff is in?
No mention of it in the patch notes so I wouldn't get your hopes up on it in this update,hate to say because I'd love sliders in all modes,especially career.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-26-2018, 02:43 PM   #5
EA Sports UFC Developer

This patch was particularly gameplay heavy, but there are some significant modes updates coming down the pipe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2018, 03:05 PM   #6
Rookie

chadex's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
This patch was particularly gameplay heavy, but there are some significant modes updates coming down the pipe.
That's promising Skynet! While I'm sad now, that's fine to hear! Hoping for sliders in Career.

On a different note, do you know if there were any bug fixes in here - namely commentary (buffer going AND NEW for defending champs)?
Old 04-26-2018, 06:49 PM   #7
EA Sports UFC Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadex
That's promising Skynet! While I'm sad now, that's fine to hear! Hoping for sliders in Career.

On a different note, do you know if there were any bug fixes in here - namely commentary (buffer going AND NEW for defending champs)?
I do not know, but I think that bug was fixed in this patch...outside of that, there are a tooon of bug fixes across all modes in a patch like this. The patch notes can't possibly have them all, and most won't even make sense to users. Sometimes we also just don't want to make public certain bugs that were found in-house. I easily had around 10 notable bug fixes to the AI that are not on the patch notes, because they don't really need to be on there. Either small, or deep into backend systems that users have no way of understanding.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:24 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
I do not know, but I think that bug was fixed in this patch...outside of that, there are a tooon of bug fixes across all modes in a patch like this. The patch notes can't possibly have them all, and most won't even make sense to users. Sometimes we also just don't want to make public certain bugs that were found in-house. I easily had around 10 notable bug fixes to the AI that are not on the patch notes, because they don't really need to be on there. Either small, or deep into backend systems that users have no way of understanding.
And some fantastic work you did my dude.
The AI feels fantastic, utterly fantastic.

I think you've beaten the standard set by UD3 on AI, and that's a helluva compliment given my hazy nostalgia on UD3 (its not really hazy. I played it yesterday lol)

With the grapple slider bumped up to near max I am having an absolute blast. The kick changes are fantastic, too, the AI is smart in how it works the legs.

Jusr, really good stuff man. I think I speak for all the offline crowd when I say "Thankyou so damn much"

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »