Home

New meta : jab-Straight

This is a discussion on New meta : jab-Straight within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2018, 05:28 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New meta : jab-Straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekara83
Heres another one I did on UT with someone that doesn't know head movement well but tries I guess. The only comment I will make is that majority of the 1000-3000 ppl online playing, play like this and aren't advanced players. So it's really who you want to please. I see people in here just saying "get good" well most people aren't good so they will eventually leave this game. What does EA want? 20k ppl playing online or 500 people that are "good"? I personally don't care, its just a thought.

this is UT, alittle longer, and very boring. Got bored at the end so had to end it with a flying knee.

First UT shouldn't be what you're going by at all, the stats are completely bottomed out in most fighters. You'll see a stat disparity of 10-20 in regular game modes with roster fighters and in UT you're going to see 50 + in some cases.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:31 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Heres another one I did on UT with someone that doesn't know head movement well but tries I guess. The only comment I will make is that majority of the 1000-3000 ppl online playing, play like this and aren't advanced players. So it's really who you want to please. I see people in here just saying "get good" well most people aren't good so they will eventually leave this game. What does EA want? 20k ppl playing online or 500 people that are "good"? I personally don't care, its just a thought.

this is UT, alittle longer, and very boring. Got bored at the end so had to end it with a flying knee.
Man, I really hate the average of 5,6 KDs per round lmao
Old 04-26-2018, 05:31 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAnOlogist
First UT shouldn't be what you're going by at all, the stats are completely bottomed out in most fighters. You'll see a stat disparity of 10-20 in regular game modes with roster fighters and in UT you're going to see 50 + in some cases.
I'm doing it in all game modes..Ill post videos in all game modes if you like. But all my fights are looking like the first 2 videos Ive posted if ranked, QM and UT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2018, 05:35 PM   #36
Sassy

MacGowan's Arena

Quote:
I see people in here just saying "get good" well most people aren't good so they will eventually leave this game. What does EA want? 20k ppl playing online or 500 people that are "good"? I personally don't care, its just a thought.
I think this deserves a "retweet".
Also, why put all that effort into your CAF and then call him BUTT?
Old 04-26-2018, 05:38 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGowan
I think this deserves a "retweet".
Also, why put all that effort into your CAF and then call him BUTT?
he's name is Chicken Butt...My older brother would always say "guess what ,Chicken butt to me when I was very young, I guess I would always get a kick out of it.. He was Killed 10 years ago when I was 7. So every game I create a player I name him Chicken Butt..just something silly, sorry
Old 04-26-2018, 05:43 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
he's name is Chicken Butt...My older brother would always say "guess what ,Chicken butt to me when I was very young, I guess I would always get a kick out of it.. He was Killed 10 years ago when I was 7. So every game I create a player I name him Chicken Butt..just something silly, sorry

My brother died a few years back when he was 23 and I was 26. Sorry for your loss. I get the carrying him on in video games thing.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:47 PM   #39
EA Game Changer

MartialMind's Arena

Quote:
Just fought 4 more fights this way. won all 4 this way..the head movements and sways don't help much. If I see a head movement I just pause til I can attack again. Most fights are under 1 min..Im cool with it.

Don't feel like trimming and uploading a video to youtube right now, might do it later to show u how to jab-straight spam a sway and duck guy.
Wanna show me? MuayThaistriker2
Old 04-26-2018, 05:56 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialMind
Wanna show me? MuayThaistriker2

you're a different animal. It would be a pleasure to face you. But I'm 99.9% sure I will not be able to do that to do... Again I said earlier, Most people aren't you and the very small percentage that is good.

I'm also not complaining, or saying its broken or its OP. I read a post, tried out what he was talking about and Ive won 9 or 10 fights this way. I will eventually face someone who will stop this and probably win another 9 or 10 fights after. Just bringing awareness lol

Last edited by tekara83; 04-26-2018 at 06:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »