Home

I知 confused

This is a discussion on I知 confused within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2018, 01:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I知 confused

Now that UFC 3 is a spammers dream, I kinda remember people crying for combos to get nerfed on UFC 2. What changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2018, 01:31 AM   #2
Banned

Re: I知 confused

People spamming combos? Just back slip and straight or side slip and straight thats obviously the answer for everything nowdays... and MMA is all about that slip and straight punch.

/s

Yeah... Im pissed.
Old 04-27-2018, 02:47 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFINISHxHIMx
People spamming combos? Just back slip and straight or side slip and straight thats obviously the answer for everything nowdays... and MMA is all about that slip and straight punch.

/s

Yeah... Im pissed.
It doesn't work because combo punch is way faster than straight. This will be button smash spamming festival and head movement is completely useless. Angles doesn't exist anymore and stamina system is brutal.

Last edited by Dankoz; 04-27-2018 at 02:58 AM.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:33 AM   #4
Banned

I have no fun playing this game in fact I just threw my ****ing controller thats something that I would never do actually.

Im starting to believe that the Hit detection and combos cant be fixed at all. Its all animated maybe thats the reason why we cant have UFC 2 Ragdoll back, idk. Combos will always have the edge and thats not MMA its Mortal Kombat.

See ya guys im taking a break from this game a long break destroying stuff because of a stupid video game is not my style.

Its not worth the anger.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:37 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
I have no fun playing this game in fact I just threw my ****ing controller thats something that I would never do actually.

Im starting to believe that the Hit detection and combos cant be fixed at all. Its all animated maybe thats the reason why we cant have UFC 2 Ragdoll back, idk. Combos will always have the edge and thats not MMA its Mortal Kombat.

See ya guys im taking a break from this game a long break destroying stuff because of a stupid video game is not my style.

Its not worth the anger.
I understand... I'd like to they consider divide option to Sim / Arcade like Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2018, 03:47 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:

Its not worth the anger.
Exactly guys are talking about realism and making second strike after jab even faster.
Old 04-27-2018, 04:01 AM   #7
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Grappling was somehow nerfed more.

Finally
Old 04-27-2018, 04:39 AM   #8
Rookie

It's funny because I don't consider myself anywhere near the skill level of anybody on this board. When I play quick matches though, I win 9 times out of 10. The only times I lose is because my opponent got lucky, or caught me with a tricky combo, like the leg kick + spinning kick to the head, or they're just better than me.

Yet, a low level player who just throws 1-2-1-2 or 4 hooks over and over can still give me huge problems. It's really hard not to have my block break down or get caught while trying to counter during the four hook onslaught. Usually what happens is the moment I try to counter I get hit with hooks like I'm frozen or something. Weird.

Last edited by Paledude45; 04-27-2018 at 04:48 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »